Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Canada Eh?
Vernon, British Columbia  2016 Fort Garry Fire Trucks/FL-M2-106  625/1700  s/n #M697  

Attached Files Image(s)

Leduc County (New Sarepta), Alberta  P-12  2016 Fort Garry Fire Trucks/Spartan Metro Star  1050/1000/10A/25B  s/n #M698

Attached Files Image(s)

Starland County (Morrin), Alberta  2016 Fort Garry Fire Trucks/FL-M2-106  1050/1000/25  s/n #M650

Attached Files Image(s)

Siksika Nation, Alberta  2016 Fort Garry Fire Trucks/ FL108SD  625/3000  s/n #M711

Attached Files Image(s)

Unit #5 for East Selkirk in the Rural Municipality of St. Clements, Manitoba.  2016 Fort Garry Fire Trucks/FL-M2-106 1250/1000/25  s/n #M740 

Attached Files Image(s)

Did Toronto order E\-One Metro rearmounts also? Looked like single axle sticks on the E\-One page......

http://www.e-oneinprocess.com/index.php/...1/Stage-11
Quote:Did Toronto order E-One Metro rearmounts also? Looked like single axle sticks on the E-One page......

http://www.e-oneinprocess.com/index.php/...1/Stage-11
https://www.flickr.com/photos/109984443@N07/22530584064 they have two now as a trial......
Quote:Did Toronto order E-One Metro rearmounts also? Looked like single axle sticks on the E-One page......

Straight aerials with no pumps or tanks on single axles.  The first two are for downtown stations.  One will replace an E\-One Bronto which will become a dedicated spare to the other two Brontos in front line service.  If all goes well with these two, it's expected that four more will be ordered.  
Bob

Retired and still a tax payer.
Klondike Valley in the Yukon will be receiving this new pumper very soon.  2016 Fort Garry Fire Trucks/FL-M2-106  1050/1000  s/n #M717

Attached Files Image(s)

Moosonee, Ontario  2016 Fort Garry Fire Trucks/FL-M2-106  1050/800/25B   s/n #M745

Attached Files Image(s)

CFB-Suffield, Alberta  2W  2016 Fort Garry Fire Trucks/Int'l 7400  6x6  420/3000  s/n #M723

Attached Files Image(s)

Quote:
That looks like one serious tanker for CFB Suffield Dave. I've seen FGFT do Range Trucks and Pumps for the Forces but never a tanker. Is this something new for the Forces?

Warren,

I am pretty sure these are a completely new tanker design for the Canadian Forces.  CFB-Suffield is getting another one of these and CFB-Wainwright, Alberta is getting the third. 

Thanks Dave. Both of these bases have huge training areas. Wainwright is where the army trains it's tank  forces and I believe Suffield is where the artillery forces train. I would think they have a lot of wildland area to cover and they would need tankers like this.

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ladder13" data-cid="552774" data-time="1447197014">

</blockquote>
Anybody know if Eastway Emergency Vehicles is in court over late rent payment(s) and if Ocean Wave Fire Company in Carleton Place has got their new pump yet?

Thanks!

Quote:Anybody know if Eastway Emergency Vehicles is in court over late rent payment(s) and if Ocean Wave Fire Company in Carleton Place has got their new pump yet?

Thanks!
Here is the answer to my own question.

http://www.insideottawavalley.com/news-s...ew-pumper/
So is Dependable that bad that they wouldn't go with them when their price was the same as what Ocean Wave was prepared to pay Eastway and instead go with Arnprior for almost another $60,000?

And did Eastwasy restart another company at another location. 

Stephen Taylor

Retired Volunteer Firefighter
Retired Career Fire Dispatcher
Yarmouth Fire Department
Yarmouth, N.S. Canada
Quote:So is Dependable that bad that they wouldn't go with them when their price was the same as what Ocean Wave was prepared to pay Eastway and instead go with Arnprior for almost another $60,000?
I'm guessing the Dependable rig wouldn't have been to their specs. Eastway was under their old name (Neil Greene) under that bid, they may still be up in the air (who knows). Arnprior Fire Trucks has been building a few trucks for a few years now. Could be build time was a lot quicker than Eastway was, also Arnprior is close ( stable) and for servicing would be better for OWFC. A lot of speculation here though!