Grasonville, Queen Annes County, Maryland Ambulance 2

Attached Files Image(s)

Ocean City, Worcester County, Maryland

Attached Files Image(s)

Libertytown, Frederick County, Maryland Ambulance 179 is this Ford/Horton

Attached Files Image(s)

Galena, Kent County, Maryland operates this sharp Freightliner as Ambulance 3

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='EMTChris67' post='93932' date='Apr 3 2007, 13:18 ']the company that i work for is buying 8 new buses, andthey wanted ford, they ended up going with 3 different manufacturers, demers, wheeled coach, and aev, so i dont know where to look anymore, but i can tell you i have been inside a sprinter and if you satellite you trucks the crews will bevery uncomfortable and there is only a few inches inbetween the squad bench and the strecher, as far as i'm concerned the only thing good about the sprinter is the mercedes diesel engine[/quote]

Well Pro had a Sprinter down in Cambridge, and from what I understand their crews hated it and it didnt last very long, last I checked the Cambridge FD mechanic had inherited the vehicle. Cataldo scrounged up 8 new Ford AEV vans and 2 "boxes", but i guess the dealer they use has no more ford chasis's or something like that so in the future I dont know what we will be getting for trucks.
Sean O'Brien

North Reading Fire Dept. IAFF L1857

US ARMY/MA NATIONAL GUARD - HHC 1/182ND INFANTRY

EMT-P/AEMD - Atlantic / Cataldo EMS

Boston Citywide 232

[url="http://www.seanophotography.com/"]Sean O'Brien Photography[/url]
Northeast, Cecil County, Maryland Ambulance 492

Attached Files Image(s)

Goodwill of Centerville, Queen Annes County, Maryland Ambulance 4. This unit has a unique color scheme I think.

Attached Files Image(s)

Oxford, Talbot County, Maryland Ambulance 20

Attached Files Image(s)

Pikesville, Baltimore County, Maryland Medic 325

Attached Files Image(s)

Sudlersville, Queen Annes County, Maryland Ambulance 60

Attached Files Image(s)

Tri-Towns EMS, Alleghany County, Maryland operate a unique fleet of black over red units. Here are two of their newest units.

Attached Files Image(s)

Queen-Anne Hillsboro, Queen Annes County, Maryland Ambulance 80 is this clean International/Medtec. This is probably one of the cleanest ambulances I have seen.

Attached Files Image(s)

Getting back close to home, Newburg, Charles County, Maryland Ambulance 149 is this International/Horton. They run a twin to this as Ambulance 148. These two units are also very sharp and the color combination makes them stand out.

Attached Files Image(s)

Indian Head, Charles County, Maryland Ambulance 98 runs this International/Wheeled Coach. The pic doesn't do this unit any justice.

Attached Files Image(s)

Cobb Island, Charles County, Maryland Ambulance 69 operates this Ford/Horton. They also operate a twin as Ambulance 68.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hollywood, St. Mary's County, Maryland Ambulance 799.

Attached Files Image(s)

Waldorf, Charles County, Maryland Ambulance 129. They run a fleet of six units that are all the same out of two stations.

Attached Files Image(s)

St. Leonard, Calvert County, Maryland Ambulance 79

Attached Files Image(s)

Leonardtown, St. Mary's County, Maryland Ambulance 199 is this International/Road Rescue. They also run a newer unit as Ambulance 197.

Attached Files Image(s)

Lastly, we run a lot of mutual aid calls with these guys for fire and medical.

Hughesville, Charles County, Maryland Ambulance 28 is this Freightliner/Medic Master. They run a twin as Ambulance 27.

Attached Files Image(s)