Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
[quote name='RI EMT' timestamp='1455115547' post='554632']Wow I haven't been on this page in a LONG TIME! I can't believe I'm still getting credit for line art when I haven't contributed anything in forever lol[/quote]
Dude, you couldn't expect less! Your like a pioneer in this forumn. Along with a few others. (Fireline, kdwmaemt) First time i came on this board in 06' i remember your work....got me into line art. I had fun doing it. Still do it occasionally, just got too busy, but many havent forgot....

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Quote:Wow I haven't been on this page in a LONG TIME! I can't believe I'm still getting credit for line art when I haven't contributed anything in forever lol

We have been creating new drawings from your drawings and giving you credit you deserve. Both you and Kevin have the most detailed work.

I'll second that notion: we need you back!
People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Fort Wayne, IN. new Engine 6, a 2015 Sutphen Monarch, this truck replaces a 2001 Pierce Enforcer which can be seen in post 2226 http://www.firepics.net/groupboards/inde...7&p=535450

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Quote: 

Need you BACK - Missed your work

Maybe Ferrara Super Pumper??????

I'm putting something together. Its been a while and a bit rusty lol. Stay tuned!
[color="#000099"]Brian[/color]
Fort Wayne, IN. new Engine 15, a 2016 Pierce Saber, this truck replaces a 2001 Pierce Enforcer and is a duplicate to Engine 2, both will be delivered together.

Trav!

Sutphen Monarch cab fronts.

Attached Files Image(s)

International S2574 and 2674 cabs, as drawn by ladder13

Anyone alive in this group anymore?
Quote:Anyone alive in this group anymore?

I still make stuff all of the time, I just post every once in awhile here
I'll try to post what I have done in the next few days... 

I haven't done much lately, but now that we are getting into the heart of the cold winter season, I will work on some more over the next couple months.

I dont have much time anymore to draw, let alone post, but seeing some people ask if the board was still active inspired me to finish a few things I had from previous and maybe draw a few more while its slow workwise. just some generic rigs, but something t look at no less.Enjoy! Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

I didn't plan on posting this so the credit's are a guess if you see something you did on here let me know I'll gladly add you.

KDWMAEMT, RIEMT,  JFong, Engine5161, EMTChris67, and 63Engine1

[quote name='usonian' timestamp='1296877893' post='423827']

My immediate first thought on this rig was that it looks like the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree of Fire Engines. Poor thing.

[/quote]
Haven't posted in a LONG time. Here's a pic.. of the Crown I own. Bought a few years ago. It's a 1981 Crown Firecoach 1500 BPM w/500 gallon tank. Powered by a Detroit 8V92-TAC with an Allison HT-740 transmission.

Attached Files Image(s)

Does anyone have a Sutphen SPH100 in PNG that can be altered?

Thanks,

Trav!

Hold on to your current computers as long as you can, Microsoft will be discontinuing MS Paint with the next Windows update.

Trav!

Quote:Hold on to your current computers as long as you can, Microsoft will be discontinuing MS Paint with the next Windows update.

Trav!

I'm actually surprised it has lasted as long as it has. I've never used anything else even though I have some of the more sophisticated drawing programs. I always liked MS Paint because it was easy to use and accessible to everyone . . . I guess both of those thing are the kiss of death in today's world.
I'm betting that while it may not be "included" in any future versions of Windows, you'll still be able to use it if you transfer it from one computer to another. I couldn't stand the updated version on recent versions of Windows (THINK it started with the Win8 update), so I went to my older computer, found the program in the program files and have been able to use the version I like and began using YEARS ago. As a matter of fact, the desktop I'm on now has both the new AND old version. Both run flawlessly. But where its a "Miscrosoft" and "Windows" based program, I bet it'll still work
<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
forgive me if I posted this one before, I was testing out the upload on here.

How long does it take before this thread disappears due to inactivity? Posting so that it doesn't.