Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
Here's a 1982 Crown Firecoach/Pierce w/75' Tele-Squrt. It was purchased new by the Hawthorne (California) F.D. painted yellow, later to be re-painted red. The rig was later obtained by L.A. County F.D., when Hawthorne contracted it's fire service to them. The rig was recently sold at auction about a week ago. I drew the entire rig myself, except the wheels, lights & pump panel detail. Credits to KDWMAEMT & RI EMT for those items.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here's a 1977 Crown/Pierce 75' Tele-Squrt Quint. Once operated by the El Segundo (California) Fire Dept. It has since been sold. I drew the entire rig myself, except the wheels, lights & pump panel detail. Credits to KDWMAEMT & RI EMT for those items. THANKS!

Seagrave Squad

Anyone order a Massive Seagrave Top Mount Tower Ladder?

Well, now that the bid has been awarded, I will post the completed drawing of Reading, MA new Seagrave engine. Ive posted this before, just without devuldging the recipient as to not cause any issues before the truck even went to bid.

Its a 2007 Seagrave Marauder II. This is as close as I could get it after being provided with the preliminary concept drawings from Seagrave. Im sure there will be differences between the real thing and this drawing once the unit is delivered early next year.

Credit to RIEMT, JFong and myself.

<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Rock Community located in Arnold, Missouri.

2007 Pierce Dash

Engine 7144

I just spotted this on the Pierce site this afternoon, I'll have to hunt this beast down and shoot it next week.

[url="http://piercemfg.com/new_deliveries/new_delivery.cfm?truck=1722&type=nd"]<<<<The real truck can be seen by click here>>>>[/url]

Credit KDWMAEMT, RI EMT, manys mods by me.

Squad

Here's a 1979 Crown Firecoach pumper. Once ran by the Hawthorne (California) F.D. Later absorbed by the L.A. County F.D. I drew the entire rig myself, except the wheels, lights & pump panel detail. Credits to KDWMAEMT &RI EMT for those items. THANKS!

Metro West FPD

West St. Louis County, Missouri

Engine 3344

1993 Sutphen

Credit KDWMAEMT, RI EMT, JFONG, lots of mods by me.

Ive been working on the on and off the past two days. Monarch FPD located in West St. Louis County.

Pumper tanker 2253

2005 Pierce Dash

This truck doubles as an ARFF vehicle, their house is at the end of a fairly large commerical airport. This unit is equipped with a remote foam turret on the front bumper.

Credit KDWMAEMT, RI EMT, mods and full rear drawn by me.

Here's an American LaFrance Century Series pumper. I drew the entire rig myself, except for the wheels, lights & pump panel detail. Credits to KDWMAEMT & RI EMT for those items. Thanks!

Attached Files Image(s)

Per PM request

Magnolia Road Fire Company

Rescue Engine 1852

1999 Pierce Saber

StLFD

StLFD

StLFD