Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Empire State Oldies
this rig is still around in privite hands in putnam valley new york. it was repowered in mid 80" with a 673 mack diesel and auto trans. He owns many rigs from lower new york state.
Millwood NY Mack B 95SW #1144

[color="#FF0000"]Mack Factory photos[/color]
NJ - Jimmy Garvey
Ridgefield VAC

Always in our hearts, Stephen R. Dembski, FDRP T-2 LODD 7-15-07

Volunteerism: Service, Sacrifice, Spirit.
hey all, iam sure someone out there has pictures from the Southern tier? And if they have already posted the pictures, sorry for asking again. What iam looking for are some old pictures from my fire department, Bath Ny.. or any new ones...
Quote:hey all, iam sure someone out there has pictures from the Southern tier? And if they have already posted the pictures, sorry for asking again. What iam looking for are some old pictures from my fire department, Bath Ny.. or any new ones...

Hey, I took a bath once, I mean, I shot rigs in Bath once. I'll post as soon as I can.
Nyack, NY

1978 American LaFrance

100' TDA

Ron Bogardus photo

Attached Files Image(s)

Wynantskill, NY

1969 Sanford

1000/1500

Ron Bogardus photo

Attached Files Image(s)

Taunton, NY

1992 E\-One

1500/500

Eng-3

Ron Bogardus photo

Attached Files Image(s)

Latham, Ny

2001 Spartan/Smeal

2000/300

85'

Ron Bogardus photo

Truck-4

Attached Files Image(s)

Buskirk,Ny

2006 Int'l/Pierce/Contender

1250/1000

Ron Bogardus photo

Attached Files Image(s)

Livingston, Ny

1975 Int'l/Saulsbury

350/200

4x4

Ron Bogardus photo

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is Wynantskill's 1987 Hahn, Engine 42-6 it was recently put OOS due to being sold.

[Image: Picture127.jpg]

Here is a pic of some of the Goldleafing on 42-6

[Image: Picture129.jpg]

Here is the rear of our 1984 ALF engine, 42-1.

[Image: Picture131.jpg]

-Jon
[quote name='The Commish' post='71443' date='Jan 27 2007, 21:41 ']Wynantskill, NY

1969 Sanford

1000/1500

Ron Bogardus photo[/quote]

The Big "Lizard" Im so happy right now that you posted this. I was sitting at the firehouse trying to remember what the old "lizard" looked like.

Heres the "Little Lizard"

[Image: DSC01262.jpg]

-Jon
Does anyone have a picture of the old Wynantskill Rescue Truck?

-Jon
Jon,

I will try to dig up a picture of it...
Eli Gill - [url="http://10-75.Net"]10-75.Net[/url]
Thank You Eli I forgot what the old International looked like
[quote name='WFDT42' post='77345' date='Feb 15 2007, 12:19 ']Does anyone have a picture of the old Wynantskill Rescue Truck?

-Jon[/quote] i have a picture of it that was taken at the wetdown for the old truck 42 at the north greenbush town park i will look for it and contact me off line and i can send it to you as i still cannot figure out how to post pictures here tom
East Rockaway NY 1921 Mack AB-3 Chassis #511056 Photo # A 1016

Photo from the Mack Museum
Huntington Manor LI NY Mack Chemical
Here's a retired 1000 gpm Pierce pumper from Bloomingburg NY, currently serving as a Pierce "loaner" rig. It carries Pierce job number E-3410. It was photographed filling in for Whitesboro (Oneida County NY) Engine 2, a Pierce Quantum which is out of service for some type of a drive train problem.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

John Kenealy

[url="http://www.cnyfiretrucks.com"]CNYFiretrucks.com: Over 5200 photos of apparatus from over 1000 New York State Departments![/url]

[Image: IMAG0400.jpg] New York