Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York State
Next up is this Pierce Arrow Laddeer Truck which ran as Truck-7 also from the Midway FD.

Attached Files Image(s)

Next up is this Pierce Engine which also ran with the Midway FD as Engine-438.

Attached Files Image(s)

And last up for tonight is this brand new Pierce/Impel Rescue/Engine, I caught this one this past Thursday the 11th of March which ironically was on it's first run since being delivered,from the Shelby FD (Orleans County) it runs as Shelby Engine-10, and is a really sharp looking rig. Hope you all have enjoyed the pictures tonight, more to come as time permits me to post them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Midway Fire Department replaced the rearmount ladder with a 95' midmount Pierce Dash in 2005/06

The Albany Fire Department purchased the rearmount and runs it as a reserve.

The pick-up has been replaced with a 2008 F350 crew cab. That vehicle runs as their Fire Police Vehicle
Thanks for the updated info on the Midway rigs.
Here's the Midway replacement for Truck 7.

John Kenealy

[url="http://www.cnyfiretrucks.com"]CNYFiretrucks.com: Over 5200 photos of apparatus from over 1000 New York State Departments![/url]

[Image: IMAG0400.jpg] New York
[quote name='matchot' date='14 March 2010 - 11:19 PM' timestamp='1268625569' post='370149']

Next up is this Pierce Arrow Laddeer Truck which ran as Truck-7 also from the Midway FD.

[/quote]

MIDWAY XT7 NOW A RESERVE LADDER IN THE CITY OF ALBANY NY AND IS DESIGNATED L7
Goshen, NY

Anybody have any data on this rig?

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='CNYFireTrucks' date='15 March 2010 - 05:09 PM' timestamp='1268686144' post='370217']

Here's the Midway replacement for Truck 7.

[/quote]

Wow, that's a sharp looking replacement truck. Thanks for sharing the pic John.
[quote name='matchot' date='14 March 2010 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1268624840' post='370144']

Next up is this ALF Ladder from the Akron FD (Erie County) which runs as Ladder-6. This rig I was told was previously owned by the Depew FD also of Erie County.

[/quote]

Jeff:

Prior to being owned by the Akron, NY fire company this truck was previously owned by the Main Transit Fire Company of Williamsville, NY which ran as Ladder 6. I know Depew's ladder sold but I think that truck is owned by a department outside of the WNY area. Plus the difference between this truck and Depew's ladder was Depew's had a pump. This is the best pic I have of this truck, anyone out there have a better one and know the where abouts of this rig?

[quote name='Roger Wnek' date='16 March 2010 - 08:45 AM' timestamp='1268742311' post='370359']

Jeff:

Prior to being owned by the Akron, NY fire company this truck was previously owned by the Main Transit Fire Company of Williamsville, NY which ran as Ladder 6. I know Depew's ladder sold but I think that truck is owned by a department outside of the WNY area. Plus the difference between this truck and Depew's ladder was Depew's had a pump. This is the best pic I have of this truck, anyone out there have a better one and know the where abouts of this rig?

[/quote]

Roger thanks for sharing this picture. I may possibly have one pic of it in my collection, but I'm not sure. I will look for it, and if I have it will post it once I find it. Nice to hear from you, as it's been a while since I've seen any pics posted by you. Hope all is well with you and the family.
Thanks for the correction with the Mahopac post.

Sloatsburg NY, Rockland County

1984 Mack CF now serving Blenheim Fire Department in Schoharie County, New York

Mack Factory photos

1984 Mack C

1984 Mack C

1984 Mack C
[quote name='GA_Dave' date='14 March 2010 - 09:49 PM' timestamp='1268620161' post='370128']

Rescue 276, Peru, NY "Tazz"

Ford F-550/Horton

[/quote]

Dave:

I'm so glad you posted a picture of this rig! I remember seeing at the New York State chief's show back in 2002 or 2003 and it caught my eye due to Peru's unique color scheme. Here is a close-up shot of the "Taz" on the side door.

Springwater NY 1987 American Eagle Pem Fab

Pem Fab photo
Newark Valley NY 1985 LTI Chevy Kodiak
Village of Garden city NY 1982 LTI Rear Mount 100' Ladder
[quote name='Frank B' date='16 March 2010 - 08:38 PM' timestamp='1268785139' post='370439']

1984 Mack CF now serving Blenheim Fire Department in Schoharie County, New York

Mack Factory photos

[/quote]

Those photos were actually taken in Sloatsburg at St Mary's Villa by a member the day the truck was delivered, they are not Mack factory photos. Also, it's a 1983 model, not 1984, and has been retired for 6 years (since it's posted in the NYS current apparatus thread). Nice shots, though, thanks for posting them.

"15-1500" Retired in 2004

1983 Mack CF-686

1500/600

S/N CF686-F15-1543