Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massachusetts Fire Apparatus
Quincy E 4's 2007 E One 1500gpm 500 Tank

Nice job Mike, thanks for sharing...............
Natick E 1

Revere's new Chevy Tahoe assigned to the deputy chief...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Revere's Air Supply Unit

Watertown Ladder 2

Belmont MA Engine 3...a brand new reserve piece...currently bare bones

Belmont MA Engine 3...another view

[quote name='belmontfire112' post='178757' date='Jan 9 2008, 19:28 ']Belmont MA Engine 3...another view[/quote]

A few questions for you. 1st is this a class a rig? What are the tank size and such? In the 1st pic of this rig (front view) what is the pump in the back ground looks like Pierce at the E\-One dealer. Also did you happen to know anything about where it or the mini pump to the left rear of your rig are going?
[quote name='belmontfire112' post='178757' date='Jan 9 2008, 19:28 ']Belmont MA Engine 3...another view[/quote]

A few questions for you. 1st is this a class a rig? What are the tank size and such? In the 1st pic of this rig (front view) what is the pump in the back ground looks like Pierce at the E\-One dealer. Also did you happen to know anything about where it or the mini pump to the left rear of your rig are going?
this is a new rig that is going into reserve as a pump in belmont mass?

Andrew, any idea on the lettering? "Engine 3" ? and will they keep the current reserves..E-3 and E-4 or get rid of one of them?
Ed Power

Engine Company 1

Lynn Fire Department

"Hooper drives the boat Chief"

Hey..the mini pump on the left is a demo rig. The truck on the right is what I believe was a spartan or some other chassis with an E\-One rear end. All the trucks on the right are trades. I do not recall where that engine was from but it is not a Pierce to the best of my knowledge. The new Weston Pierce was at Greenwood for equipment mounting...guess Minuteman is busy.

The new Belmont Pump is a Class A pumper. 1000gpm with a 500 gallon tank
The Engine will be going into reserve status in Belmont Mass. It will back up both the pumps along with the ladder truck. The equipment mounting has not been finalized, but it will have the jaws.

SinCityJake...This Engine will be lettered Engine 3. The first Belmont E\-One, a 1986 Hurricane, the current Engine 3, will be traded in as part of the purchase. We will be keeping Engine 4, the 1988 E\-One cyclone. That truck is very tired and doesnt have too much life without some type of rehab. Currently, Engine 4 is running as Engine 2 due to a MVA with Engine 2. I wouldnt expect to see the new truck in the station for about 3 or 4 weeks, if not longer.
[quote name='efin98' post='178637' date='Jan 9 2008, 08:08 ']Revere's new Chevy Tahoe assigned to the deputy chief...[/quote]

I read the Revere has ordered 2 pumps and a ladder from Pierce. Does anybody know which companines are getting them I assume E3,5 and Ladder 1. Does anybody have info on them like specs delivery time line? Also look for pics of current L1 and Old L2
This is the current Ladder 1- photo is from member Citywide231's site.

[Image: 12643304.RevereBrushFire42004008.jpg]

Engines 4 and 1 have already been replaced. The pieces are going to Engines 3, 5, and ladder one, respectively.
[quote name='WITDispatch' post='179594' date='Jan 13 2008, 20:07 ']This is the current Ladder 1- photo is from member Citywide231's site.

Engines 4 and 1 have already been replaced. The pieces are going to Engines 3, 5, and ladder one, respectively.[/quote]

Yeah That is what I thought do you now any info on the rigs such as model,pump size and with the ladder if it is a tiller or straight job? I know there was talk of a second tiller at one point.
[quote name='WITDispatch' post='179594' date='Jan 13 2008, 20:07 ']This is the current Ladder 1- photo is from member Citywide231's site.

Engines 4 and 1 have already been replaced. The pieces are going to Engines 3, 5, and ladder one, respectively.[/quote]

Yeah That is what I thought do you now any info on the rigs such as model,pump size and with the ladder if it is a tiller or straight job? I know there was talk of a second tiller at one point.
They are getting TT unit for Ladder 1
J Daly

Photographer

Saugus FAO#3

CityWide Car142

June 24tth "Old School Scans" inside of On The Job - Salem- Lynn-Boston-airplane-helo's

Web Site

[url="http://dalyimages.smugmug.com/"]http://dalyimages.smugmug.com/[/url]
[quote name='Daly242' post='179640' date='Jan 13 2008, 21:39 ']They are getting TT unit for Ladder 1[/quote]

Ok Thanks for the info Jim. I did find out that they are ecpected around the time the new house for E1/L1 opens which looks to be in the next few months judging by the work completed on it so far. Anyone know if they are still planning to put E3 in North Revere?