Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. Louis Metro
Monarch 2220 is up on the Pierce Website

[url="http://www.piercemfg.com/DeliveryDetail.html?DeliveryId=660B66ED-1B4E-4414-9BE4-C344306599DE"]Monarch 2220 on Pierce[/url]

Pattonville's new Quint is up as well.

[url="http://www.piercemfg.com/DeliveryDetail.html?DeliveryId=ee8b7a23-3ce4-4111-a455-4a76d97c99a6"]Pattoville 4815[/url]
Both of those departments have always put together and awesome fire truck. Looks like 2220 has a bumper turret. I know they put one on the tanker that is first in to spirit airport. Sharp looking trucks, but those pics looked photoshopped. lol
[quote name='STLFire2494' date='08 March 2010 - 10:21 AM' timestamp='1268064093' post='368721']

Both of those departments have always put together and awesome fire truck. Looks like 2220 has a bumper turret. I know they put one on the tanker that is first in to spirit airport. Sharp looking trucks, but those pics looked photoshopped. lol

[/quote]

Thats because they are. If you bring both up and compare, the shadows, snow piles and flags are the same. Why would Pierce have to photoshop the trucks onto there driveway?
nice pic
SCAFFA Fire School Topeka, KS

Creve Coeur, Missouri Fire Protection District

Road Rescue/ International

Dealer is Kansas City Seagrave

Attached Files Image(s)

Member: F.O.O.L.S of OZ, IAFF L2542

www.kansasfiretrucks.com

Rick Mosher
Olathe, Kansas Fire Department
Engine Co. 4
Metro Kansas City, Missouri

A Box with a REAL Q siren.

Attached Files Image(s)

www.kansasfiretrucks.com

Rick Mosher
Engine Co. 4

Attached Files Image(s)

www.kansasfiretrucks.com

Rick Mosher
Engine Co. 4
Wow. Never cease to amaze the size of their ambulances over the past 10 years. Im suprised their isnt 150 ft of 1 3/4 line in the bumper.
Not the best shot, but here is Pattonville's new Pierce quint. I shot this at Missouri Winter Fire School several weeks ago.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Dennis Metzger

Eden Prairie, MN

Canon EOS T3i

All photos Copyright Metzger.Media 2014 unless otherwise noted
[quote name='JM82' date='09 February 2010 - 09:38 AM' timestamp='1265725082' post='363113']

Has anyone seen the new Fairview (Heights) Crimson/Spartan Gladiator Classic aerial platform yet? I just discovered the other day under the "New Deliveries" portion of the website that this rig was delivered in November, if I remember correctly. Fairview's 1989 platform is for sale and the price has been reduced.

The Crimson photo shows the rig without striping or other graphics. I'm sure it looks pretty sharp now with those things since it's in service. Any photos, please post them!

[/quote]

I saw Fairview Heights new Ladder truck when they first got it. the Ladder truck is now in Service at Station 2 Have not got a ppic of it yet I will try to as the weather gets warmer
D.J. Hornacek

Nikon D40 DSLR with a Nikon 70-300MM Lens and a Nikon SB 600 External Flash

Check out my website: http://davids-firetruckphotos.smugmug.com
The Wellston FPD operated this classic ladder truck before they changed their name to the Mid-County FPD in the 1980s.

Aerial Co. # 7

1967 Seagrave

1000/300/85' RM

Sold to St. Charles, MO. FD

Unknown Photographer/David J.Dubowski Photo Collection

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='davedubo' date='24 March 2010 - 03:07 PM' timestamp='1269460038' post='372158']

The Wellston FPD operated this classic ladder truck before they changed their name to the Mid-County FPD in the 1980s.

Aerial Co. # 7

1967 Seagrave

1000/300/85' RM

Sold to St. Charles, MO. FD

Unknown Photographer/David J.Dubowski Photo Collection

[/quote]

Thanks Dave, Very sharp. Did St Charles leave it red or did it get a coat of the ugly lime-green?

Stay Safe Brother,

Rick

www.kansasfiretrucks.com

Rick Mosher
Engine Co. 4
[quote name='MFD 61 KS' date='24 March 2010 - 11:47 PM' timestamp='1269487672' post='372216']

Thanks Dave, Very sharp. Did St Charles leave it red or did it get a coat of the ugly lime-green?

Stay Safe Brother,

Rick

[/quote]

Ugly lime-green Rick. If fact while I was in the St.Louis County Fire academy way back in 1985 we used this rig for ladders class. It was still red but St. charles ruined it shortly after.
And here's a shot of one of the last 2 rigs to wear the "Wellston FPD" emblem on its side.

Engine Co. # 222

1975 Seagrave

1500 gpm

Photographer Unknown/David J. Dubowski Photo Collection

Thanks for posting the Wellston trucks, Dave. Its neat seeing departments dont exist anymore. Do you have anymore of area departments that are no longer?
Funny that you speak of Wellston as their newly named dept, Mid-County just had a 5-Alarm Job shortly after midnight.
Wasn't the last rig with the Wellston name a 1983 Spartan Emergency-One pumper?
Here are a few from non-existent Gardenville FPD. Gardenville merged with the Affton FPD in the early 80s and is now covered by Affton's 3 House. Pumper 71, 72, Rescue 7 and Car 705 respectively.

Pumper 72

Rescue 7