Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
Our battalion vehicle in it's real paint scheme (the Barney purple color) and the way we wish it looked (bright red). The rule is that our frontline apparatus are red while our administration are white, thus we were stuck with this color the year Chevy didn't make bright red. A cool vehicle other than that.

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='IndianaFireTrucks' post='280200' date='Feb 8 2009, 16:11 ']Our battalion vehicle in it's real paint scheme (the Barney purple color) and the way we wish it looked (bright red). The rule is that our frontline apparatus are red while our administration are white, thus we were stuck with this color the year Chevy didn't make bright red. A cool vehicle other than that.[/quote]

Sure they did. Bright red has always been available when the "Fleet Suburban" option is selected, even when it isn't offered as a regular production color. We've ordered at least one new Suburban every year and never had a problem getting them delivered in bright red:

[Image: Car-4.png]
Fictional LAFD Pierce Velocity Engine

Credit: KDWMAEMT, RI EMT, Paramedic_IL, LVFD JUNIOR, AVFC1699, & LAFD1

Possibly might become a reality one day....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here's a 2006 Seagrave Maurader 1250 GPM pumper. I drew the entire rig myself, with the exception of the lights, wheels and pump panel details. Credits to RIEMT & KDWMAEMT for those awesome parts!

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is Bostons' District Command 4.

Attached Files Image(s)

Rockland, Maines new Squad

Credits below

Gladstone E-2

Here is Chicago's light truck 9-1-3. My 12 yr old son did this earlier today as I still haven't figured this whole paint thing out!!!!! We give credits to:KDWMAEMT and JFong for the Ford. If I missed someone else on this please let me know, thanks, Mitch.

Here is another of my son's drawings. His updated version of LA County Squad 51. Once again not sure who to credit here as I think most of it is his? Please speak up if you had some work in this truck. Thanks, Mitch.

Ok last one from "Da Kid" Chicago Fire Golf/ utility cart. Eng 34? credits to Paramedic_IL.

Dallas Fort Worth IA

Credits below

Oshkosh / Pierce 6X6 Tanker

Credit: Paramedic_IL

its been a while since i have posted anything in the drawings, so here is a chassis that we havent seen yet,

a Mack C model pump lettered for Malden Mass engine 1

here is a 1995 Hendrickson/3D pump, for Haverhill Mass engine 3

a 2004 ALF 95 ft mid mount tower ladder for Swampscott , Mass ladder 21

another Pierce, a TDA for Revere Mass ladder 2

here is a little something for LOOT61 , Fererra rearmout, for Georgetown Mass Ladder 1

here is a Mack C / Gerstenslager Rescue, for Lynn Mass Rescue 1

[-] The following 1 user Likes EMTChris67's post:
  • mjkrmfd833
Here is an older Phoenix American La France. Credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, ladder13, ParamedicIL.    
One of the many, many things I enjoy about this forum is it's ability to show how two different artists can see the same rig, and each give it their own interpretation. Here's a good example, using Chris's excellent Mack "C" and my own drawing of the same basic model of rig. As you can see, they are both easily recognizable as what they are intended to be . . . yet they are almost entirely different in every detail. Here's Chris's:

[Image: OldMack.png]

And here's my own (drawn some time ago):

[Image: OldMack2.png]