Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tour of New Jersey
South Plainfield's old Engine 6. Not sure what the story is with this unit. It's sitting outside at the Middlesex County Fire Academy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'll squeeze this one in here. One of the units from the 21st Civil Support Teama a National Guard CBRNE Response Team based at Fort Dix.

[quote name='Rescue29Engine23' post='171986' date='Dec 16 2007, 22:35 '][color="#000000"]Lebanon Lakes Fire & EMS (Soon to be Woodland Twp Emergency Services 1/2008)

Burlington County,NJ

Station 292/298
[/color][color="#0000ff"]

Ambulance # 2983

"Beast on the East"

1990 Medtech/International BLS

[/color][/quote]

Where did this sucker come from?
NJ - Jimmy Garvey
Ridgefield VAC

Always in our hearts, Stephen R. Dembski, FDRP T-2 LODD 7-15-07

Volunteerism: Service, Sacrifice, Spirit.
[quote name='njjimmy' post='175962' date='Jan 1 2008, 02:05 ']Where did this sucker come from?[/quote]

Tabernacle Rescue Squad in neighboring Tabernacle Township.
Jay Kormann
South Plainfield gave the Hahn to the academy several years ago. they had been using it for training.
[quote name='FDNYTRUCKS.com' post='176174' date='Jan 1 2008, 15:09 ']South Plainfield gave the Hahn to the academy several years ago. they had been using it for training.[/quote]

I knew they used it for training but its been sitting outside for some time now. Not sure if it shot or they don't need it anymore, its sitting in a back corner of the academy
The Bell and Siren Club of Newark, taken several years ago at a greater alarm fire in Newark

Taken at the same fire was Engine 17's Continential Compac

Community Fire Company in Franklin Twp, Somerset County used to run this 1981(?) 3D Metals engine

Community's 1973 85ft LTI, refurb'ed in 1986 and retired in 1995

Summit, NJ Engines 2 and 3

Forgot to hit upload...

Attached Files Image(s)

Unit 5 from the Community Fire Company in Somerset was a 1985 Chevy that was used as a rescue/light truck, since retired.

Holmes Marshall Engine 672, now suffering from fire and smoke damage due to a fire in the station yesterday

Wayne, NJ P.O.L. Fire Company # 2 as requested !

More photos of Wayne's Apparatus on my website:

[url="http://www.BrianDuddy.com/g/Wayne"]http://www.BrianDuddy.com/g/Wayne[/url]

[Image: wayne2-1.jpg]

[Image: wayne2-2.jpg]

[url="http://www.BrianDuddy.com/g/Wayne"]http://www.BrianDuddy.com/g/Wayne[/url]
Brian,

Thanks very much for the Wayne pictures! What parade were these taken at?
NJ - Jimmy Garvey
Ridgefield VAC

Always in our hearts, Stephen R. Dembski, FDRP T-2 LODD 7-15-07

Volunteerism: Service, Sacrifice, Spirit.
May 29th, 2006 - I believe it was the Memorial Day Parade. I was a dispatcher in Wayne for 3 years, took a few photos that day while working. I have more photos from the parade of the Rescue Squad, who also performs extrications, that I need to upload.
[quote name='NJMedic' post='175817' date='Jan 1 2008, 02:12 ']South Plainfield's old Engine 6. Not sure what the story is with this unit. It's sitting outside at the Middlesex County Fire Academy[/quote]

The fire academy will soon be done with this truck.

It is to be put up for auction.

I was told that

most of the vehicles auctioned off end up as scrap, and are sold for $1,000
Some pictures from today's St. Patrick's Day Parade in Belmar. Not the best shots but what can you do.

Belmar Fire Chief

Belmar Ladder 30

Belmar's Rescue? Utility?