Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
F.D.N.Y.

[quote name='PTL117PB' post='218325' date='Jun 1 2008, 18:48 '][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=34293][/quote]

Is this a new HM Ops decon unit?
People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
[quote name='PTL117PB' post='218271' date='Jun 1 2008, 20:12 ']Found this at Rescue 3's parking lot across the street

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=34279][/quote]

This used to belong to retired R-3 member Tommy McTigue. Not sure what he used it for, but he just recently gave it to the Brothers over at R-3 to use. Was talking to a few of the guys and they have no idea of what to do with it, so there it sits in their parking lot.
The only MARC in 46 ENGINE!

NEVER FORGET 9-11-01 F.D.N.Y. 343

RIP FF John Bellew 27 Truck F.D.N.Y. 1-23-05

RIP Captain Frank Keane 46 Engine F.D.N.Y 12-11-06
[quote name='PTL117PB' post='218276' date='Jun 1 2008, 20:16 ']Also found in the Rescue 3's parking lot

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=34280][/quote]

This is the R.A.C. Unit. It responds on any 10-75 in the Bronx and upper Manhatten and provides water, Gatorade, and cold wet towls to the Brothers after a job. It is operated by a light duty guy, and they operate out of Rescue 3's quarters.

[quote name='Crossbronxxpress' post='218423' date='Jun 2 2008, 09:15 ']This used to belong to retired R-3 member Tommy McTigue. Not sure what he used it for, but he just recently gave it to the Brothers over at R-3 to use. Was talking to a few of the guys and they have no idea of what to do with it, so there it sits in their parking lot.[/quote]

I had seen Tommy a few times running up and down the streets of Riverdal with the old car. I think he had a set of air horns at one time. He is a great guy and loves him pipe band.
[quote name='Crossbronxxpress' post='218423' date='Jun 2 2008, 09:15 ']This used to belong to retired R-3 member Tommy McTigue. Not sure what he used it for, but he just recently gave it to the Brothers over at R-3 to use. Was talking to a few of the guys and they have no idea of what to do with it, so there it sits in their parking lot.[/quote]

M, Might be good to use to go on Details !

Also- Was it the BxVFP guys busted @ The Rock the other day ??
[quote name='R1SmokeEater' post='222863' date='Jun 19 2008, 15:07 ']M, Might be good to use to go on Details !

Also- Was it the BxVFP guys busted @ The Rock the other day ??[/quote]

J, 10-4 regarding the vw as a detail car!

As for the arrests at The Rock, still haven't heard what the real story was or who it was for that matter.

anyone of the new engines in service yet?
[quote name='Crossbronxxpress' post='223081' date='Jun 20 2008, 10:44 ']As for the arrests at The Rock, still haven't heard what the real story was or who it was for that matter.[/quote]

It was the overzealous private security company contracted to "secure" Randalls Island. I don't believe their were any arrests, the alleged were two members of Aviation Fire Co ("Volunteer" FD in NYC) known to academy staff. (Per sources)
Seth Granville
My Photos: x635Photos.com 
[quote name='TacSupport1' post='223161' date='Jun 20 2008, 17:13 ']It was the overzealous private security company contracted to "secure" Randalls Island. I don't believe their were any arrests, the alleged were two members of Aviation Fire Co ("Volunteer" FD in NYC) known to academy staff. (Per sources)[/quote]

Ok what did I miss what happen at the rock.??????

Please tell the story
Some pics of apparatus operating at an electrical emergency yesterday in lower Manhattan. Not the greatest quality, but pics no less.

Rescue 1 was operating out of a spare, the "Spirit of Oklahoma."

Attached Files Image(s)

Rescue 1 (side)

Attached Files Image(s)

Rescue 1

Attached Files Image(s)