Credit: Paramedic_IL

Modifications By lafd1

Attached Files Image(s)

Dodge Ram Quad Cab Long Bed

Modifications By lafd1

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='Bob-Ont' post='173582' date='Dec 24 2007, 17:03 ']JordyR,

Thanks for sharing the Beetle (VW or Bug or what ever it's referred to in one's region).

How many variations will start popping up done up in departmental colors ... be it EMS, FD or PD.

Merry Christmas.[/quote]

I guess I will go first. I also touched up the hood to give the vehicle a better side profile look.

Happy new year to all.

Attached Files Image(s)

I cheated and used photoshop to customize the blank Dodge Ram that was posted sometime ago. I also took the Ram 1500 logo, the color and wheels from a photo of my rig.

Modifications By lafd1 more mods by me!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ed Harvey

[url="http://www.fireservicephotography.com/"][size=2]Fire Service Photography[/url][/size]

"In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable." -Dwight D. Eisenhower

All fires will go out; and all bleeding will stop - eventually.

[url="http://www.facebook.com/people/Ed-Harvey/116300270"]My Facebook Page[/url]
For those of you who like the new VW Beetle, I had a couple hours this afternoon and whipped this one up. Not great, but not bad. Should make a cute fire chief's car.

[Image: VWBeetle.png]
Per Request: Ford F-Series

Credits to KDWMAEMT, Paramedic_IL, & myself

Attached Files Image(s)

Didn't quite know where to add this one.

My hats off to these guys at LPW, they have been practicly on the roads non stop for the past 2 1/2 months

Credits to KDWMAEMT & RIEMT for the cab

Credit: KDWMAEMT, RI EMT, Paramedic_IL and anyone else who contributed

Attached Files Image(s)

Here's a BMW if anyone is interested
Threw this one together in about 1 1/2 hours this morning.

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Attached Files Image(s)

Well I figured since I did the 2-door Rubicon it would not require many changes for a 4-door Unlimited so here it is

Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Attached Files Image(s)

Figured I should probably take my latest creations out for some fun

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Panther AirBoat

Nice job on the Jeeps Paramedic_IL!
Dodge Challenger

Attached Files Image(s)

Well in time for the snow for those of us that get snow, I am sure gonna miss it though moving from PA to FL, pretty soon i'll be going A snow plow what the heck is that lol, but anyway here it is. Credit to KDWMAEMT, Paramedic_IL, and Engine 5161, 63Engine1, Kirk, if I missed anyone I do apologize but the snow plow itself was posted a long time ago so it seems and I do not see it anymore so I don't trully know who the original artist was.

[Image: Plow.png]
Here is the same new style Ford but added items n such, Credit to KDWMAEMT, Paramedic_IL, and Engine 5161, 63Engine1

[Image: PimpFord.png]
I took this drawing and redid it some, credit goes to Fyreline and also WFDT42(for the push bar), I extended the push bar to be a brush guard and kinda chromed it out some.

[Image: BrushGuard1.png]
And for those who are not into the chrome(stainless steel look) here is a black stainless steel, powdercoated look. Credit to Fyreline and also WFDT42(for the original push bar)

[Image: BrushGuard2.png]
I took the drawing posted by Engine5161(credit to him) and also IndianaFireTruck(I believe it is) and came up with this, instead of the Suburban I turned it into a Silverado(Standard Cab/Short Bed), regular and with a brush guard. I realize the rear tire is off but its all a matter of moving it to the correct position and all will be fine. Have fun with it.

[Image: Silvy.png]

[Image: Silvy2.png]
Chevrolet Avalanche

Attached Files Image(s)