Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. Louis Metro
If you are talking about Rescue 49 and/or 42, the body is by Advanced Fire Control Technologies, Inc.

More info: [url="http://www.afctinc.com/latest_news1.htm"]http://www.afctinc.com/latest_news1.htm[/url]
here are a few shots from my recent trips to fires that were confirmed under control.

Here are the 11's at a 1st alarm on 18th st. next to I-55

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Pumper 7and 14 on the same call

Rescue squad 1 and H&L 6( Reserve 104) on the 1st alarm also.

Pumper 32 and 14 in the available light

Pumper 1 in available light

Pumper 32 running Reserve Pierce 131 and Pumper 4 in available light

Here is Pumper 28 using Reserve LTI 135(ex-E35) on the plug at a still alarm at Kennerly and N. Taylor.

Pumper 10 at the same fire using the aerial. Outside operations on arrival.

Hook & Ladder 15 at the same fire.

Here are a few different shots of H&L 2 at a Still Alarm on St. Louis Ave.

I will post some actual shots of these fires in one thread because i don't really remember the dates of all of them.

This night was a good one. I didn't join in the action until late but i got some good stuff. It included this fire first, the fire in the post above second and then a job 4 blocks away for smoke in the building, and another 1st alarm on the southside. I have my camera recording video as my scanner was squawking out the dispatch for 1st alarm at St. Louis Ave. that i was headed to. and you can almost see the building where the next fire of the night was going to be. I believe that was Wyoming Ave. and Grand Ave. I couldn't believe it when i heard the size up when i was on the scene at STL ave.

Here is a short rundown:

1: Whittier and Maffit. 2-Story Brick Fire on the second floor. went to a 1st alarm.

2: St. Louis Ave. and N. Newstead. 2 1-story frame houses going good. **This is the one i was on my way to, I visited the others after)

3: Wyoming and Grand Ave. Fire on the second floor of a 2-story brick. BC 804 asked for 2 more Pumpers.

4: Smoke in the building. Multi-story apartment building smoke reported on the 7th floor. Dry cooking.

Here is a good shot of Rescue Squad 2 and a decent shot showing the 28's new lights.

Although I was glad to shoot this rig, the picture isn't gonna win any awards. This is Truck 40 from Lambert Airport in St. Louis running as a spare for Truck 2. The weather was crappy making this more of a proof of existence shot for me than anything. Not to bad of a find though for a non-fire buffing trip.

Photo by: Ryan Smith

Attached Files Image(s)

Wentzville 9814

Attached Files Image(s)

Jennings 4210

Attached Files Image(s)

Mid County 4510

Attached Files Image(s)

Fomer O'Fallon 9142. Now Lincoln County's Ladder.

Attached Files Image(s)

Wentzville 9844

Smeal Pumper

Attached Files Image(s)

Monarch 2253

Pierce Pumper/Tanker

Attached Files Image(s)

Monarch 2292

1986 75ft Pierce Aerial

Attached Files Image(s)