Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
And one more that I have been sitting on for a while. I modified this from one of my first posts of Exeter, NH's Engine 3. I added some Whelen M series LED's and Pioneer LED scene lights.

I know, I know, Ive posted this before. But seeing how the Town of Wilmington, MA just placed an order with E\-One for an HP100 rearmount tower ladder, I figured Id draw up a quick version in Wilmington colors/graphics. The truck is due to be delivered sometime this summer. Im not to good with the graphics, but this is based on their current livery. All I do know is the truck will be on the Cyclone II cab/chassis and wont have a pump.

Credit to RIEMT, Fyreline and Myself.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
That is interesting about the St Paul squad. I just saw a picture in a book and went with it. Here is a Mack aerial. While it looks like the Ford C chassis, this is actually the Mack N model. Not many of these to be found. Credits toEMTChris67,Mayer22,JFong,Engine5161,KDWMAEMT, and myself.

Trenton NJ Engine Co 10's 1975 Maxim F with a 55 ft Redi tower. Credits to Ladder13, KDWMAEMT, RIEMT,and myself. I appologize if I missed anyone, I have been sitting on this one for a long time and finally got back to it.

Here are a couple Seagrave engines from Richmond, VA. Up first is Engine 5.

Engine 10 with a little different striping and the old patch.

Those two rigs are outstanding. Still the best group of rigs Richmond has in service(JMPO), true battle wagons.
Here are two retired units from New Jersey's capitol city. Both units are quartered together on Broad St. The first is Trenton Engine 3, a 1983 Hahn. Credits to ARFF-FF,AaronW, Ladder13, WFDT42,JFong and myself.

Here is the second, Ladder Company 2's ALF tiller. Credits to Engine5161, Ladder13, KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Mayer22, and myself.

Here's a 1977 Hendrickson/Pierce engine. Drawn by me. With the exception of the wheels, light, pump panel detail. Credits as always to KDWMAEMT & RIEMT for the awesome use of their details!

Attached Files Image(s)

With all the talk of Ward LaFrance re-emerging, here's a "what if" Crown Coach re-emerged. The rig keeps the old school look, with newer upgrades. Drawn by myself. Credits to KDWMAEMT & RIEMT for the use of their awesome detail parts (wheels, light, pump panel details. Thanks!

Attached Files Image(s)

Here's a 1977 GMC/American LaFrance engine. Drawn by myself. With the exception of the wheels, lights, pump panel details. Credits as always to KDWMAEMT & RIEMT for the use of these awesome details! THANKS!

Attached Files Image(s)

Massport Ladder 1

Credits to: KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, EMTChris67, Fyreline, Paramedic IL, AVFC1699, JFONG
Newton NH, 35 Engine 2 (Newton Junction Station)

Credits to: KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, EMTChris67, Fyreline, Paramedic IL, AVFC1699, JFONG

Attached Files Image(s)

Newton NH, 35 Engine 1 (Central Station)

Just something that I came up with while trying some new stuff out. I have had the silver over red cab sitting around so I finished it off with a black stripe, added the black bezels to the lighting and finished it off with "silver leaf" lettering.

Barnstead NH Mack scope

couple of Cambridge Mass old school rigs first is their old Sutphen tower

the second piece of the tower, ALF pioneer/squirt

Engine 7's wagon