Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
Absolutely LOVE the older stuff, Chris . . . keep it comin'! Here's a few I've done over the years:

[Image: Engine1953.png]

[Image: LIGHTSQ41.png]

[Image: 1947Seagrave.png]
Ok first itme here. I have been trying for a while now to post some of my drawings with no luck, so hopefully this one goes through. Once I get it figured out I will get the names listed for proper crediting, but for now, credit goes to all of the artists who have provided the exceptional drawings and parts that I have used.

Here is an antique I've been sitting on for a while. It's a 1927 era city service truck. The entire truck and ladders are drawn by me, however I don't know who to credit for the wheels, lights, and siren that I used (and modified). Can someone let me know for proper crediting.

This is Raritan Twp's 2007 Pierce Squad as posted before. This is my department, so here is a more detailed version with some additions and deletions.

Fyreline, thank you! Here's another one that I've been hanging on to, so I put some finishing touches on it. The entire drawing was done by me with the exception of the lights, suction hose, and wheels. I believe credit for those items goes to Ladder13? If this is incorrect, anyone, please let me know.

Yet ANOTHER E\-One. This time a slightly retooled 2009 E\-One Super Tiller on the Cyclone II Cab with raised roof.

Credit to Fyreline, RIEMT and Myself.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
some more old school stuff, here is an open cab Pirsch TDA, for Phoenix Az. completely hand drawn by me except for the accesories    
Next is a Pirsch Engine

here is another Pirsch

This is a Ford C/ Gertenslager rescue body that once served St.Paul Min. FD.

here we have a Mack model L pump

Here is my version of a Boston Hahn during the lime time. Details taken from a photo in Patrick J Smith's book "All Companies Working". Original drawing by engine 5161.

here is another Mack L sedan cab for some of you Pennslyvania folks i thought it was a unique piece just because of the color alone

here is a little old school for Boston now, a 1976 Ward LaFrance 4 door cab engine

and Lynn's newest engine

MTCHRIS67, I like it! Funny you should post a Ward, you beat me to it. Here is another one anyway. Original drawing credit to Engine5161

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is another Boston rig. This time, my version of the Tower Unit's 1970 Sutphen 85 foot tower. Credits go to KDWMAEMT,RIEMT,Myself, and anyone else that contributed to the original Sutphen tower that I worked from.

Here is a rendition of Baltimore County's Station 16 if we had a Heavy Rescue. Credit to original artist

This is Baltimore City Rescue 1's old Mack MB/Swab rescue. I drew the entire rig except for the wheels and roof light. Credit goes to Ladder13 leadfirerescue and Engine5161 for those items.

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is a fictional rescue truck for my department. Credit to RIEMT, KDWMAEMT, myself, and Anonymous.