Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
Fyreline, I couldn't agree more. I love seeing everyone's interpretation of the same type of rig. Here's my take on it, ex-Ridgefield Park, NJ Engine 1

Attached Files Image(s)

I had this one sitting around for a while, finally decided to finish it. Dallas Fire-Rescue Engine 40 2008 (???) Crimson.

Last two tonight. I was never a fan of the blue stripe on red, but I like the way this turned out. These are fictional units, though the tanker is based on the one I have at work. I couldn't find the origional post of the stainless tank for credit. I took it off a sterling chassis, if it's yours please let me know so i can add it.

Los Angeles City Brush Patrol 47. Credit to: Paramedic_IL and res133cue

Attached Files Image(s)

MA Depart of Fire Service

Squad 14

credit to aws0019 all drawn by andrew s

I thought this could use some scene dots.

Attached Files Image(s)

I drew this up today, figured I would come do up some home state stuff. Definately not 100% accurate, but I think it came out nice. Credits on the post. A pic of the actual unit is posted in the New Hampshire Rig's thread.

I spent the last few days on this rig. I drew up the entire cab and body on my own with the exception of the pump panel detail, wheels, lights, and accesories. Credit to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, and ENGINE5161for the use of their parts    
Paging Jay to the Drawings Forum! Here's the Seagrave tanker you asked about. Let me know if there's anything not up to spec and I'll change it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Rosenbauer Panther ARFF

Credit: Paramedic_IL

Pierce Velocity PUC 75ft. Quint

Credit: Paramedic_IL, KDWMAEMT & RI EMT

Thought we needed a SnowCat, so here goes.

Pieces and parts borrowed from many others.

I know I dont post here very often anymore, but I worked this up yesterday and it looks good enough to me.

2009 Seagrave 95' Aerialscope II

Credit to Fyreline, RIEMT and Myself.

<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Here is a fictional Phoenix velocity. credits to kdwmaemt, RIEMT, jfong, engine5161

S & A Trucking Co. - 2010 International Lone Star

Bass Lake Fire & Rescue - 2009 Pierce PUC 75ft. Quint

Credit: Paramedic_IL, KDWMAEMT & RI EMT

So, since I graduated, and I'm waiting to leave, I've had free time. So, I came up with some rigs that serve the very large, very busy, very ficitonal Kyle City and County. I put the credits at the bottom of the engine. Holler if I forgot you.

Image(s)

A Kern County, CA Pierce Quantum. credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, SLCPDexplorer, ladder13, engine5161, ParamedicIL and JFong. if I forgot to mention somebody please let me know.

Riverside county, CA ford C/KME pumper. Credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Engine5161, JFong, Ladder13 and ParamedicIL. If I have forgot anybody please let me know

Heres a Huntington Beach, CA Pierce arrow XT pumper. Credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, engine5161, Ladder13, ParamedicIL, and JFong

Heres a new Spartan/Smeal pumper from Riverside County, CA to go along with the Ford I posted. credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Engine5161, Ladder13, ParamedicIL, and JFong. If I forgot anybody please let me know.