Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Scott, Nice stuff. Welcome back!
Scott,

Brooklyn Hose Co. in Lewistown, PA. still owns the 1924 Ahrens-Fox. Had it out for a photo shoot this past summer.
[quote name='mgk110' date='18 February 2010 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1266547905' post='364928']

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

City Of Lower Burrell, Westmoreland Co. Mack CF. OpenCabMack is this the CF you guys have for sale? Shoop/Bair

[/quote]

Purchased by Lower Burrell No. 3 in June 1970. Delivered in November of 1970 CF-685-F10-1209. It was refurbed by 4-Guys in 1988 with a stainless steel fire body and new booster tank increased from 500 to 750 gallons. In service at L.B. 3 until September 11,2001 when their new Pierce Dash was delivered. It was then sold to the City of New Kensington and relettered for Engine No. 2 in the Parnassus section of the city. It served until September 11, 2008 when it was replaced with another Pierce. An Impel, the first Impel in western PA. It was sent out to be repainted, to be used as a reserve. But is now out of service permanently due to it being replaced by an AFG grant. It is going to be advertised in March for sale by sealed bid to the highest bidder. The truck is in great condition and would make an excellent parade and muster piece.
Ed Saliba Jr.

1st Assistant Chief

City of New Kensington Bureau of Fire
I.S.O. Class 4 Department

This is the Lower Burrell Mack in service at Engine 2 in the summer of 2008. It served Engine 2 from December 2001-September 2008.
Ed Saliba Jr.

1st Assistant Chief

This is how the Mack looks now. As I stated, it will be advertised for sale in March. Any questions, PM me.
Ed Saliba Jr.

1st Assistant Chief

[quote name='Wagon Master' date='18 February 2010 - 12:29 PM' timestamp='1266512966' post='364813']

Wow, A Seagrave Invader, there were not to many of them made.

[/quote]

philly ran a bunch of them
tom bretz a ffII,retired disabled ff/emt from Kingston PA F D,own 2 wardlafranceengs a 49,a66,member of iaff 840,six cnty fire asso,pa state firemen's assoc, pa pump primers,schuylkill historic fire soc(spaamfaa's newest chapter--black diamond),luzerne cnty fire/rescue,life mem of columbian fire co kingston,former app op at laflin,edwrdsvlle,forty fort all in pa
Bruce W. Anderson

Historian

Southeastern PA Region
Bruce W. Anderson

Historian

Southeastern PA Region
Bruce W. Anderson

Historian

Southeastern PA Region
Bruce W. Anderson

Historian

Southeastern PA Region