Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ward LaFrance Ultravision
Ft.Montgomery,Ny

1976 Ward LaFrance

1500/2500

Ron Bogardus photo

Attached Files Image(s)

[url="http://www.municibid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=926109915"]http://www.municibid.com/listings/details/...emnum=926109915[/url]
Looking for a shot from Bradley Gardens Fire Co, Bridgewater Twp Fire District #2, Somerset County, NJ. They had a Mid to late 70's Ward with the "maxim window" behind the door.
This is the current condition of the WLF open cab unit from East Hampton, NY. It is in a wrecker lot in Acworth, GA. I'd love to save her, but according to the owner of the lot, she has a date with the crusher. If anyone wants to make an offer, he's willing to listen.

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='kieferfire' post='67365' date='Jan 14 2007, 13:01 ']Dallas Love Field also had this 1970 WLF 6x6 nurse-tanker. It had a 750 gpm-pump and carried 4000 gallons of water and foam. WLF # 80-442. Chuck Madderom photo

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=5300][/quote]

[color="#FF0000"] A factory photo of the Dallas truck[/color]
Colorado Springs WLF from a factory photo
a black and white of the same truck above?

My notes say Colorado springs but the other photos that I have are different.
A Memphis TN Ward LaFrance factory photo

There was a few post earlyer with the green running boards!
Colorado Springs ordered a few WLF trucks,
Colorado Springs two
And one more unidentified truck with a Command tower?
Lavista Nebraska Factory photo
Had trouble finding this one, It doesn't look like the Wilson FD in Lackawanna County PA (They had a WLF aerial)

Mabey someone knows....

Wilson Fire Department
I don't know how I double posted on the last page (#897 & #899). It must be getting late (230am)

Wilson Aerial
I posted a black and white pic of this rig before, this is the first for this color pic factory photo.

Evansville IN 80-446
Trinidad Fire Department

California?

Ward LaFrance Mid mount aerial
[quote name='Frank B' post='318915' date='Jul 4 2009, 02:13 ']Had trouble finding this one, It doesn't look like the Wilson FD in Lackawanna County PA (They had a WLF aerial)

Mabey someone knows....

Wilson Fire Department[/quote]

Wilson (Niagara County) NY. They also had another WLF without the aerial device which was last seen lettered for Niagara Falls NY.
John Kenealy

[url="http://www.cnyfiretrucks.com"]CNYFiretrucks.com: Over 5200 photos of apparatus from over 1000 New York State Departments![/url]

[Image: IMAG0400.jpg] New York
[quote name='Frank B' post='318915' date='Jul 4 2009, 02:13 ']Had trouble finding this one, It doesn't look like the Wilson FD in Lackawanna County PA (They had a WLF aerial)

Mabey someone knows....

Wilson Fire Department[/quote]

It kinda looks like one which used to serve in Wilson,NY Niagara County, but I'm not positive on this, perhaps GA Dave will know for sure.
[quote name='FDNYTRUCKS.com' post='7224' date='Jul 10 2006, 23:21 ']Dalton, PA Engine 5-1 1971 WLF/1992 New Lexington 1000/1000 80-571

Mike[/quote]it is due to be replaced next month with a Pierce.
[quote name='FDNYTRUCKS.com' post='7226' date='Jul 10 2006, 23:23 ']Chinchilla Hose Co., South Abington Twp., PA Engine 2-1 1977 WLF/1988 Tinsley Design/Fire Co. 1500/750 80-1388

Mike[/quote]it is now out of service due to a blown motor.