Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boats, Helicopters, and other miscellaneous
[quote name='BJ3976' post='324969' date='Jul 28 2009, 17:06 ']Mack MR, Concrete Pump Truck.

Independent Concrete Pumping Corp. Wakefield MA.

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=54465][/quote]

Thats Awsome. nice job
Air-Evac Lifeteam

Springfield, IL.

Credit: Paramedic_IL

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Updated and resized Huey Helicopter

Bad Boy Buggy XT

Attached Files Image(s)

KEI Mini Truck

Attached Files Image(s)

I can dream can't I?

[Image: FDNYFirehawk.png]
Massport Rollover 57 (Hanscom Field)    

Credits to ladder13, and KDWMAEMT, Paramedic IL, & Myself
here is something that i thought came rather well personally. A rigid inflatable from the Coast Guard

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: SFDMarine2.png]

SFD Marine 2, a 1994 Stratos 225. We just acquired it as surplus from the police department, and future plans call for a small portable pump.
nice job Chief
Credit to unk for the Lonestar tractor

Paramedic_IL for the Volvo tractor

Credit to Battaliom Vhief for the Mack Granite Tractor

Creditto umk for the Mack MC tractor

What program is used to make these drawings? Where do you get the vehicle outlines?
a few plow truck designs. credit to KDWMAEMT. still unsure of the body credits. (let me know)

a few plow truck designs. credit to KDWMAEMT. still unsure of the body credits. (let me know)

No offense there big guy, but can you enlighten me on what exactly it was that YOU drew on there?

Im not in ANY way trying to start any trouble, but if you didnt draw anything on there, then I would shy away from putting your name on it. I may be out of turn here, because maybe you did do something other than a simple cut and paste job, but you may want to rethink throwing your name on it if you had nothing to do with it other that C&P.

Unfortunately, I dont recall who did draw that, but I can tell you that I drew the cabs on BOTH of those. Anyone else feel like chimming in here?

Ill get off my soap box now. Thanks.
<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Kevin, I couldn't agree with you more. BUT, all of the drawing sections have been messed with so many times that it is virtually impossible for someone to keep an accurate account of who "originally" did one of these drawings. I do agree 100% that if someone does nothing more than change the color of a previously posted drawing, then they need to state that. But seriously, we have had 2 previous apparatus drawing sections totally deleted from the site because people couldn't keep track of who did what. Why did any of us think this section would be any different? I can't even begin to count how many "original" drawings that I did and yet you don't see my name posted when they get "used" by someone else. In fact, your name, along with RI EMT usually get credit for them just because you have both done 75% (estimated) of the "original" drawings. In my opinion, if we post a drawing on here, we are at that point giving anyone permission to reuse that piece anyway they wish.

Well, there is my $2.00's worth!
well if you want to know what i did:

i upgraded the lights, added more lights to the back, expended the mudflaps, and changed the chassis a little to accomadate the plow.

at the top of the line art forum it states you dont have to give credit but i think it the right thing to do. im just doing it for fun and at no personal gain to me. i really dont see the huge problem here. would you like me to just not put any credits at all? i really dont have all day to sit and look through 100+ pages to find exactly everyone that worked on the rig hence the let me know and i will add you to the credits.....

im doing this for fun and to pass the time. sorry for steppig on your toes...

you really shouldnt get all hyped up over a drawing.

like i said right at the top of the forum it states if you post in here you give up all copyright laws. but i'm trying to give the credit that is due. Would you like me to tell exactly what i did in each drawing just so it is clear?

now i'll hop off my soap box as well