Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
Fictional Valley Park Fire District quint 1922....a new quint is in the very early stages of development to replace our 1998 Pierce Lance 75' tandem axle.

Valley Park FD

Quint 1922

2010 Pierce Arrow XT 75' Quint

Credit kdwmaemt, slcpdexplorer

Here is a Pierce I did up with some generic graphics and letering. Credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, JFONG, PARAMEDICIL, ENGINE 5161, LADDER13 AND SLCPDEXPLORER. If I have forgotten anybody please let me know

Here is my attempt at a new style mack granite chassis. I drew the entire rig, with the exception of accessories. Credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, JFong and ParamedicIL. If I have forgotten anybody please let me know.

Athens Fire Protection District

Athens, IL.

1999 Freightliner FL-60 / E\-One "Rumper"

250g.p.m. Pump / 300gal. Water Tank

x - Palm Beach County, Florida

Credit: Paramedic_IL, RI EMT and KDWMAEMT

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A pair of fictional Pierce rigs for your enjoyment, Credit in the post.

I don't believe I have posted this before. I was playing around with the shading of the cab to make it look more realistic and this is what I came up with, finished off in the Jack Daniels Fire Brigade colors.

Same thing in Red/Black

How about a different version of a Mack TDA, kinda like what Brookline, MA once ran.

I have been sitting on this one for way too long and finally decided to finish it up. Concord, NH Engine 7's 2008 HME/Ahrens Fox. Credit in the post.

How about a new tower unit for Boston, I can't believe I had this lying around and haven't posted it yet. Credit in post.

[quote name='ncfirebuff343' date='29 September 2009 - 01:00 PM' timestamp='1254242435' post='339733']

i know i saw a post of a Pierce front view of a platform dose anyone have it or one

[/quote]

Is this the one. I had it saved on my backup drive, credit in the post.

Credit to Paramedic_IL for the raised ladder.

Seagrave Heavy Rescue

Credit: Paramedic_IL, KDWMAEMT, RI EMT

Athens Fire Protection District

Athens, IL.

International 4900 / Smeal Pumper

1250g.p.m. Pump / 1250gal. Water Tank / 30gal. Foam

Credit: Paramedic_IL, RI EMT and KDWMAEMT

2009 Ford F-550/FireOne 200/300/15A
Pittsburgh, PA Ladder 4's Seagrave Concorde Aerial.

A quint and PUC done up in my updated fictional Port Hills colors.

I'm trying to hone my skills a little on this. Special thanks to fyreline for his help. Here is my version of Baltimore's Rescue 1 if they went with New York spec Pierce

Myrtle Beach SC

Credit: Paramedic_IL, KDWMAEMT, & RI EMT

Many others have made contributions to the following drawings and thanks also go out to them. If I forgot to credit you, I apologize, please let me know!

Myrtle Beach SC

Many others have made contributions to the following drawings and thanks also go out to them. If I forgot to credit you, I apologize, please let me know!

Attached Files Image(s)

Myrtle Beach SC