Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illinois
I never thought i'd see the day of Lisle-Woodridge switching from E\-One to Pierce. This bring them to 3 or 4 Pierce's now?
please visit my website at www.karlsfirephotos.smugmug.com
[quote name='Shoop' date='14 October 2009 - 02:25 PM' timestamp='1255547113' post='342829']

Commish,

I have some info for you, just incase you keep track of it. Frankfort, Il. 1997? KME 100' ladder is now here at the Meshoppen, PA. Fire Dept. (Wyoming County).

[/quote]

Shoop, do you have any pics of it by chance? How do they like it? I know Frankfort is happy it' gone.
please visit my website at www.karlsfirephotos.smugmug.com
here are some shots that i got in minooka a few weeks back at a fire in a bar and grill that is in the center of a strip mall. all of the fire was out by the time me and my son Pierce arrived on scene but we did get some shots of all Pierce fire apparatus.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

more

more

more

more

more

MORE

more

more

more

more

here is an old npfd unit am looking forward for the lowdown on this rig

here are a few from mt morris

Image(s)

an old mount morris engine

this is one of the twin toynes that mt morris has

here is a tanker from lanark

here is monroe centers Pierce which i sold it was their first new truck in many many years

Attached Files Image(s)

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND][quote name='karl4700' date='15 October 2009 - 11:00 AM' timestamp='1255617632' post='342948']

Shoop, do you have any pics of it by chance? How do they like it? I know Frankfort is happy it' gone.

[/quote]

tom bretz a ffII,retired disabled ff/emt from Kingston PA F D,own 2 wardlafranceengs a 49,a66,member of iaff 840,six cnty fire asso,pa state firemen's assoc, pa pump primers,schuylkill historic fire soc(spaamfaa's newest chapter--black diamond),luzerne cnty fire/rescue,life mem of columbian fire co kingston,former app op at laflin,edwrdsvlle,forty fort all in pa