Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about some senic shots?
On my way to drill last night I came across these two young bears climb a tree alongside the road in Norfolk, CT. I was so excited I didn't get any good photos, just this one that I jerked around with in Photoshop to at least prove I wasn't seeing things.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ed Harvey

[url="http://www.fireservicephotography.com/"][size=2]Fire Service Photography[/url][/size]

"In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable." -Dwight D. Eisenhower

All fires will go out; and all bleeding will stop - eventually.

[url="http://www.facebook.com/people/Ed-Harvey/116300270"]My Facebook Page[/url]
Taken this morning on the boardwalk in Seaside Heights, NJ. The coast has been taking a beating the last two days from a storm off the coast, not as bad as down in Virginia. That is sand blown up on the boardwalk, it appears as if you will need to ride the cable cars to get over it!

Attached Files Image(s)

Florida Sunsets

Attached Files Image(s)

another

Attached Files Image(s)

Another

Attached Files Image(s)

Another

Attached Files Image(s)

Florida's Sunshine Bridge
Lets try that again

Attached Files Image(s)

Shot this last Saturday around 7 in the morning from my 7th floor dorm window at MICA (Maryland Institute College of Art) when the big storm came through Baltimore. Right here is looking on down West Mount Royal Avenue in Bolton Hill.
Sorry about the lack of image in the post above. Here it is!

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is looking down Wild, Wild West North Avenue from the same floor but facing different direction.

Attached Files Image(s)

Here I am shooting this picture while fighting my way up West Northern Parkway just after getting off the I-83 ramp. I was able to take pictures since I was driving so slowly.

Attached Files Image(s)

Here are a couple shots I took of some icicles hanging from the gutter in the back side of our house.

Attached Files Image(s)

one more.

Attached Files Image(s)

Engine Co. 71 at Walt Disney World decorated for Christmas

Attached Files Image(s)

please visit my website at www.karlsfirephotos.smugmug.com
This is an unusual sight for Mississippi. I can not remember the last time that I've actually seen a frozen pond! It was a balmy 15 degrees out when these photos were taken.

[Image: lake1.jpg]

[Image: lake2.jpg]
here are some sunset shots looking out over the gulf of mexico from estero bay that i took on a sunset cruise while on vacation down on ft myers beach florida

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)