• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
By request for Gravenut74 a Seagrave pump Baltimore, from the early 90's

A Mack C engine for Baltimore

Mack C TDA for Baltimore

Baltimore's Truck 27 Pierce.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ok since they didnt have C model TDA's, i got a Seagrave TDA

My former volly company ran a LaFrance 1000 series that I loved, here is my rendition of it had it was equiped with a articulating boom. Credit to original artist

Baltimore's Truck 30 1968 Seagrave before accident repairs. Credit to Capt Smith BCFD Fireboat 1 for original artwork

Here is Truck 30 after. Again crdit to Capt Smith BCFD. Note Truck 30 and Engine 54 (both from same house) ran into each other one night responding to a false alarm. sadly the Act Lt on Engine 54 was killed.

Hahn pump for Brentwood N.H.

a favorite of mine from the 80's the unique ALF / LTI tower ladder 14 from the FDNY    
StLFD

H&L 5 (1 of 2, H&L 6)

2009 Smeal 125'

credit kdwmaemt, slcpdexplorer

credit to capt smith bcfd. this a rendition of baltimore's engine 13 after shop rebuild

Attached Files Image(s)

Boston Ladder 24. Set to be delivered soon. Its a new "low profile" E\-One 110' rearmount which sits about 6" lower than the standard E\-One Boston has been ordering the past few years. Another one of these units is set to go to Ladder 6 on Dorchester Ave.

Credit to RIEMT and Myself

<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
[quote name='Paramedic_IL' date='02 December 2009 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1259787288' post='350494']

nice to see you are still working on stuff Kevin. Excellent work as always.

[/quote]

Yup, Im still drawing. Not as much, but often enough to stay sharp. Heres another for you. A 2009 Pierce Arrow XT heavy duty RMA. Its non department specific but there are at least 2 local departments looking to put ladders out to bid whcih would likely go to Pierce.

Credit to Fyreline, RIEMT and Myself.

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Peabody, MA Engine 5. 2009 KME Predator SS. Pump panel and some other minor details arent exactly right. I dont have a current KME style pump panel, so I went with something else to finish it up.

Credit to Fyreline, RIEMT and Myself

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
My department is still looking to see whats out there in the way of single axle quints. A few days ago we looked at specs of a neighboring departments 75' Velocities that they are taking order of. The chiefs seemed to like the Velocity PUC, so here it is.

Valley Park, MO Fire Rescue

Quint 1922

2010 Pierce Velocity PUC 75'

Credit KDWMAEMT, RI EMT, paramedic il, SLCPDEXPLORER

Here is a Pierce Velocity PUC Pumper rescue to go along with the Quint. We are hoping to sell our current Quint and Engine and replace both.

Valley Park, MO Fire

Pumper Rescue 1924

2010 Pierce Velocity PUC

Credit kdwmaemt, ri emt, paramedic il, slcpdexplorer

here is a Hahn for Brentwood N.H.

2008 KME for Kingston N.H.

Manchester N.H Engine 8 E\-One tele squirt