Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tour of New Jersey
Bayonne Squad 7 a 2005 Alf. A side story for this rig me and couple of my buddy's had gone into bayonne just for this rig but it browned out most of the time,due to beign in the oil refinery part of town i guess the brass seem to think there is no need for a rig there.Rumors are that they will completely shut it down in the near future. Well i was happy i got a shot of the rig.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hoboken Engine 4

North hudson engine 5 a 1989 mack cf/ward 79, probaly my favorite north hudson Pierce. I thought engine 5 recieved a 2008 Pierce impel last spring.

North Hudson Ladder 3 a 1995 Seagrave

North Hudson Rescue 1, a 2002 Pierce Enforcer

North Hudson ladder 7 a reserve piece a 1990 Seagrave

Jersey City Ladder 6 a 2000 E\-One

North Hudson Engine 4 a 1995 Seagrave

North Hudson Squad 7 runs out of headquarters its a 1988 Grumman

North Hudson Squad 1 a 2005 Pierce Enforcer

North Hudson rac unit,a former nj transit bus

Jersey city mass care response unit 2, anyone know what this rig is for??

last one north hudson battalion 3

[quote name='anesti' date='20 April 2010 - 09:01 PM' timestamp='1271810463' post='377230']

North Hudson Squad 1 a 2005 Pierce Enforcer

[/quote]

Thanks for posting, what is the difference between a regular engine company and a squad company in the NHFR? And how many are there compared to regular Engine compnies, thanks.......
[quote name='resq1ff' date='20 April 2010 - 09:12 PM' timestamp='1271811144' post='377241']

Thanks for posting, what is the difference between a regular engine company and a squad company in the NHFR? And how many are there compared to regular Engine compnies, thanks.......

[/quote]

i think they act as either a engine or truck when they arrive to a incident,im not a %100 but i think a squad and a ladder company make up the hazmat team,as there is no hazmat truck. i think there is 5 squads in north hudson 1,2,6,7,10, and engines 1,3,4,5,9,11,13, also ive seen older macks marked as engine 15,17,18 but they are reserves.
[quote name='anesti' date='20 April 2010 - 08:57 PM' timestamp='1271810240' post='377225']

North Hudson ladder 7 a reserve piece a 1990 Seagrave

[/quote]

-Is that a Firehouse behind L-7 ? I heard the 1st due company due to this major job was closed at the time again ?
Yes that is Ladder 1's quarters. Also housed in that station is Squad 2 which was closed the day of the fire. I believe that is a spare tiller in the house that can be seen behind L-7.
[quote name='anesti' date='20 April 2010 - 08:53 PM' timestamp='1271809997' post='377219']

Bayonne Squad 7 a 2005 Alf. A side story for this rig me and couple of my buddy's had gone into bayonne just for this rig but it browned out most of the time,due to beign in the oil refinery part of town i guess the brass seem to think there is no need for a rig there.Rumors are that they will completely shut it down in the near future. Well i was happy i got a shot of the rig.

[/quote]

If there gonna close the station, do the refinery have there own rigs?
Firefighter - Odenton Volunteer Fire Department

Fire Apparatus Photographer - MD/VA/PA/DE

See my photos at: http://timwolfe.smugmug.com/

Check out MarylandFireTrucks: http://marylandfiretrucks.smugmug.com
[quote name='anesti' date='20 April 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1271810546' post='377233']

Jersey city mass care response unit 2, anyone know what this rig is for??

[/quote]

The vehicles were secure thru various homeland security type funds. They are Spartan/PL Rescue 1 units built to accomadate the treatment of 100 patients. They are equipped with a PTO generator and light tower. They also have rehab equipment on board.

MCRU 1 is based in Newark and operated by University Hospital EMS

MCRU 2 is based in Jersey City, based within a firehouse (don't remeber which one) and operated by the Jersey City Medical Center EMS

MCRU 3 in based in Trenton and operated by the Trenton FD, EMS Division

MCRU 4 was just delivered and slated for an agency TBD in South Jersey

MCRU 5 is in production and slated for an agency in Middlesex County

MCRU 6,7,8,9 are slightly smaller vehicle on a Freightliner chassis and PL/Rescue 1 body. They were completed this week and are slated for Bergen County, Morris County, Union County (Elizabeth Fire/ Division) and Passiac County.

2 additional MCRUs are budget for completion in the next few years.
[quote name='NJMedic' date='21 April 2010 - 03:16 PM' timestamp='1271876167' post='377311']

The vehicles were secure thru various homeland security type funds. They are Spartan/PL Rescue 1 units built to accomadate the treatment of 100 patients. They are equipped with a PTO generator and light tower. They also have rehab equipment on board.

MCRU 1 is based in Newark and operated by University Hospital EMS

MCRU 2 is based in Jersey City, based within a firehouse (don't remeber which one) and operated by the Jersey City Medical Center EMS

MCRU 3 in based in Trenton and operated by the Trenton FD, EMS Division

MCRU 4 was just delivered and slated for an agency TBD in South Jersey

MCRU 5 is in production and slated for an agency in Middlesex County

MCRU 6,7,8,9 are slightly smaller vehicle on a Freightliner chassis and PL/Rescue 1 body. They were completed this week and are slated for Bergen County, Morris County, Union County (Elizabeth Fire/ Division) and Passiac County.

2 additional MCRUs are budget for completion in the next few years.

[/quote]

i think the jersey city one is at the unmanned state st fire house,with other jcfd special ops apparatus