Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
Lynn Mass Ladder 2 from the Big House, E\-One RMA

I also did a couple of pumps to, Lynn Mass Engine 5 the Beast From the East,E\-One    
and finally for tonight is also from Lynn Engine 7 from Pine Hill

Wow Chris. Looks like you were busy today. Is this what you were doing instead of buffing Wakefield? Nice work buddy.
<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Great job on the spencer tower- everthing is right on!
[quote name='FF32' date='28 March 2009 - 02:44 PM' timestamp='1238264683' post='293226']

FDNL Truck 25, 2008 Seagrave Tiller. New London, CT

[Image: FDNLTRUCK25SEAGRAVETILLER.png]

Credit to KDWMAEMT and LADDER13 and myself

[/quote]

Nice job guys! A few things you may want to correct to make it totally accurate;

1) Rides on standard steel rims painted white (with red hubs), not multi-hole polished alloy wheels

2) Q2 is imbedded in the front bumper, not mounted atop it

3) Whelen LED bar on roof is clear

4) Your version has the outriggers for a 250 lb. tip ladder. FDNL A25 has the heavy-duty H-type outriggers that extend out then down as it has a 500 lb. tip ladder.
Plaistow NH, 39 Engine 7, '87 KME Ranger Custom Pumper 1,500/1,500

Credits to KDWMAEMT,RIEMT,PARAMEDICIL,JFONG,FYRELINE,EMTChris67,LADDER13
Here is a little of the old and new from Trenton NJ. The first is Rescue 1's E\-One Hush rescue. Credits to Rescue29Engine23, KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, and Ladder13.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The second is the new and current apparatus, a Spartan/ PL Custom. Credits to Rescue29Engine23,SCLPDExplorer, Ladder13, KDWMAEMT,and RIEMT.

BJ3976's post of the KME made me finally finish a drawing I started awhile back. This is an engine from my department, a 1989 KME Renegade with 1250 gallons of water, a 1250 gpm pump, and 75 gallon foam tank. KME actually bought the rights to this chassis style from Hendrickson. The cab and body were done by me with additional credits to Paramedic_IL and Ladder13.

hello i am interested in trying to make these types of drawings but is there a certain type of program? i under stand you use microsoft paint but i know there is no way that those lights ladders and some other things are just drawn so if some one can tell em how that will be great.
Actually, Scott, everything you see here was drawn using the simple MS Paint program that comes free with just about every PC. All it takes is practice - so get in there and draw something! Good luck.
[quote name='firemark' date='21 April 2010 - 01:28 AM' timestamp='1271826512' post='377265']

BJ3976's post of the KME made me finally finish a drawing I started awhile back. This is an engine from my department, a 1989 KME Renegade with 1250 gallons of water, a 1250 gpm pump, and 75 gallon foam tank. KME actually bought the rights to this chassis style from Hendrickson. The cab and body were done by me with additional credits to Paramedic_IL and Ladder13.

[/quote]

I was thinking the same of doing a drawing of 64 ... but I figured you would beat me...
Yeah, John I beat you to it! While I was at it I also finished off our TAC unit. Here is a 2000 International/KME with a 1250 gpm pump, 500 gallon tank, and 50 gallons of foam. Credits to Paramedic_IL, KDWMAEMT,EMTChris67,Rescue29Engine23, and Ladder13.

Attached Files Image(s)

i am very stunned on how you can do this with just paint
Anyone still have the lightbin that was on here a while back? I cant find it.... it had various led modules, and arrowsticks. Only lights though.... Thanks!
[quote name='FireFighterEmt4Life' date='22 April 2010 - 12:17 PM' timestamp='1271951843' post='377416']

Anyone still have the lightbin that was on here a while back? I cant find it.... it had various led modules, and arrowsticks. Only lights though.... Thanks!

[/quote]

Check out the Blank Drawing thread ... Post 13.
Bob

Retired and still a tax payer.
can any 1 make the front back side and side of rescue 2 of boston i know the side is made but i need the other side front and back and i also need the front back side side of engine 42 that is with rescue 2
[quote name='Bob-Ont' date='22 April 2010 - 01:06 PM' timestamp='1271954814' post='377434']

Check out the Blank Drawing thread ... Post 13.

[/quote]

No... thats the regular parts bin.This bin had ONLY led lights in it.
[quote name='FireFighterEmt4Life' date='22 April 2010 - 07:06 PM' timestamp='1271976405' post='377496']

No... thats the regular parts bin.This bin had ONLY led lights in it.

[/quote]

I think the "Parts Bin" section got deleted, but I believe you are talking about this. I do not take credit for everything on this post, but I did draw the M series lights, produced the "LED" pattern in the lights and the Pioneer series LED scene lighting. I do not know who is to credit for the origional drawings of the lights, but if I had to guess it would be RIEMT, KDWMAEMT, FYRELINE or one of the other origional artists.