• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
Chicago Engine 102

Credits To: RIEMT, EMTChris67, Fyreline, Ladder13, Paramedic Il, KDWMAEMT
Chicago Breathing Air Supply 644

Chicago Engine 10 (O'Hare Airport)

for BJ3976 I know he was looking for Ford F600 chassis so i am hooking him up, this is Plaistow NH Rescue 6, Ford/National

Sandown NH, Engine 2 International/Valley

Here are two Pierce Arrow XT's with unique paint schemes (I know the second one is VERY similar to Tampa's color scheme, but I wanted to do the XT).

Ronks, PA

Pinellas Suncoast, FL

Pacific FPD- Pacific, Missouri

Tanker 6115

2000 Pierce Dash

Credit kdwmaemt, slcpdexplorer

Pacific FPD- Pacific, Missouri

Truck 6112

2002 Pierce Dash 75'

Pacific FPD- Robertsville, Missouri

Pumper/Rescue 6124

2008 Pierce Dash PUC

Credit kdwmaemt, slcpdexplorer, paramedic il

Tanker 6123 (former pumper 6124)

1993 Pierce Dash

Tanker 6193

1996 Pierce Dash

Deleted

[quote name='ffemtwakeman' date='12 February 2010 - 12:15 PM' timestamp='1265993755' post='363737']

Here are four versions of a Toronto Smeal Pump. The first is how the newest batch were ordered, the second is how they used to look. The third and fourth are combinations of the two. Credits in the post.

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=37311]

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=37312]

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=37313]

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=37314]

[/quote]

Not to be a jerk but you might want to double check your source for pic. When we built these truck they had a full rollup on passenger side not the drivers and the driver had two smaller doors. The Toronto Fire Department has passenger side pump panels for some reason. Here is two pics of what the looked like as of June 09.

First is Drivers side and seconds is passenger (pump operators side)

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='phillip' date='06 May 2010 - 07:33 AM' timestamp='1273144385' post='380329']

Not to be a jerk but you might want to double check your source for pic. When we built these truck they had a full rollup on passenger side not the drivers and the driver had two smaller doors. The Toronto Fire Department has passenger side pump panels for some reason. Here is two pics of what the looked like as of June 09.

First is Drivers side and seconds is passenger (pump operators side)

[/quote]

Sorry, that should read "Rescue Pumps". Here is one of my source pics, taken by Kevin Hardings and posted in the Toronto Fire Service thread.

As for the statement "how they used to look", I was refering to the paint scheme with more red on the body. Sorry for the confusion.

[quote name='ffemtwakeman' date='06 May 2010 - 10:23 AM' timestamp='1273158202' post='380346']

Sorry, that should read "Rescue Pumps". Here is one of my source pics, taken by Kevin Hardings and posted in the Toronto Fire Service thread.

As for the statement "how they used to look", I was refering to the paint scheme with more red on the body. Sorry for the confusion.

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=60857]

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=60856]

[/quote]

ok that make sense now. And as far as the paint scheme the reason the body isnt red is because of the stainless body and Smeals dont paint stainless bodys.

Also does anyone know why some of the Pumpers have there pump panel n the passenger side???
My thought... gets the operator out of the lane of travle and most of the time the hydrent would be on that side... that is why the old ALF 700's were set up that way.
Deleted

Deleted
Deleted
if you guys want i can post them each individually so you can see them better just let me know thanks