Image(s)

East Kingston NH, Rescue, Engine 2, Engine 3, Forestry 1, & Tanker 1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Image(s)

Finally for tonight Norfolk Mass Engine 1, and yes the actual piece is black

Amazing chris thanks for sharing.
Chris, Great work.

I especailly enjoyed the decal working on the Epping ladder, the Barnstable andDerby fleets.

Your portial of the 2012 Superduty and the new Freightliner and the old squarebody chevy are spot on. I also liked the Visor and shaded bumper on Barnstable engine 2.

Did you motify the cab on the East Hampton Tanker? something looks different but I can't quite put my finger on it. maybe moving the axle forward for more of a rawhide stance?
[quote name='usonian' timestamp='1296877893' post='423827']

My immediate first thought on this rig was that it looks like the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree of Fire Engines. Poor thing.

[/quote]
Thanks guys, Wiliiam, I honestly didnt do anything to the E.Kingston tanker, maybe just raised it up a bit
here is one that hasnt been done before, old school, Dodge Power Wagon forestry, marked for Massachusetts Dept of Conservation & Recreation

Attached Files Image(s)

Great job on the Power Wagon. I have tried it many times and just couldn't get it to look right. Nice work.
Awesome job on the Power Wagon Chris. Thanks for posting it for us all to enjoy!
Played around drawing today for the first time in a loooong time. Its nothing special as I saw on E-Ones website that it appears they will be offering a raised roof cab option for aerials which is something they have never done but obviously others have.

So I just played with applying it and fine tuning it on a couple different applications. An HP100 platform, a 95' platform, an HM100 rearmount and an HP78 rearmount. As I said, nothing special, just tryin to get back into it.

Credit to RIEMT, Fyreline, Mayer22 and myself.

<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Nice work. Im not a huge E\-One Fan but they do look great,
Alright guys, I said awhile ago I would share a few trucks I've got stowed away in the files, so here goes. This is one I did back in 2009, untouched as of today 1/22/12. Clemmons, NC Fictional Engine 210 Pierce Arrow XT PUC. Clemmons has a total of 4 Arrow XT's, no PUC's (as of yet)

Credits go out to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, FFEMTWAKEMAN, WILLMAN940, and 63Engine1 (destroked) for paint and other odds.

And the final rig of the night, a basic unlettered Pierce Arrow XT 95' Midmount Platform with pump. I designed this trukck off of specs from Clemmons NC's Truck 14, may be off by a little but I did it last year. Credits go to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, FFEMTWAKEMAN, WILLMAN940, and destroked. I would post more but I'm just testing waters here...

Nice work Destroked, I like the them both please do post more.
I'd say the waters are fine... I'd love to see more!

Trav!
Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Here are a few more. This first one is a request from firepics member Chester911 to draw his personally owned 1978 Chevy/Hamerly Pumper. So here it is. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

And here is JFongs request, a RK Roadrunner. JFong, I am currently working on drawing the ladder with the Rails folded down, so Give me a few days and I will post it as well. Hope this is the right roadrunner device... Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

And here are a few more I played with. This is a Pierce elliptical Watertender, I did some modifications on Leadfirerescue's International cab to come up with the look of the bigger worksar chassis. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.