Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
Pierce Arrow XT Tanker

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Here is something new, and from NH (For you fans of the Granite State). A pair of 2004 Seagrave Flame Engines from Concord, NH. 55E4 and the Former 55E1 (disbanded), now a reserve numbered as E2. All credits are in the post. Flame cab was modified from the Ferrara cab that NCFIREBUFF343 posted.

Fictional ottawa Pumper.....credit to Ladder 13, jfong, slpdexplorer,r1emt,ffemtwakeman(hope Ididnt miss anyone) for some parts

Fictional ottawa PUC Pumper.....credit to Ladder 13, jfong, slpdexplorer,r1emt,ffemtwakeman(hope Ididnt miss anyone) for some parts

Brentwood, Missouri

Engine 411

2002 Pierce Dash

Credit kdwmaemt, slcpdexplorer

Pierce Lance Industrial Pumper

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Pierce Saber Foam Tender

Raritan Township just got their new Pierce Engine. Its back a few pages as a drawing by Firemark. Since the next rig that should be replaced is TOWER 21, a 1993 Simon Duplex/LTI Tower Ladder.... I did a WHAT IF. This is what I think a Replacement Could look like IF Pierce wins the bid and they keep with the same look as the last 2 Pierce Rigs...

Well John, while doing some what if thinking, lets just go for the ultimate South Main Truck! Credits go to Rescue29Engine23, KDWMAEMT, and RIEMT.

OK here are a couple more for the RTFC "WHAT IF" Maybe when the Station 4 on Rt 12 goes in service... lol

Tele-Squrt 21 & Wagon 21. I did these about the time Squad 21 came in. Did not have the names of who did the orginial trucks...

One last one for tonight....

No Airport YET but here is what could cover Metro-Raritan International...

Credit to the orginial artist.

Boston Ma Engine 37, 2010 KME

Manchester NH Engine 1 , E\-One

Manchester NH Engine 7 Spartan/ 3D

[quote name='EMTChris67' date='23 June 2010 - 02:50 PM' timestamp='1277317814' post='388661']

Boston Ma Engine 37, 2010 KME

[/quote]

Good job as always i see you got the engine drawn before it was delivered.
thanks..lol, here is Lowell Mass, new Pierce engine 6

FDNY Ladder 132. These ladders were a joint venture between Mack and LTI that didn't last very long. They were known as the Bulldog I and II models. Not many of these were made. Credits to Engine5161, EMTChris67, Ladder13, and BCFDT782.

Fictional Troy, NY FD Trojan Hook & Ladder 3. This unit is based off of TFD's Trojan Hook & Ladder 3 back from the late 1800's, early 1900's.

Fictional Troy, NY Engine 9 based off of Beman Park Hose Co. 9 from the late 1800's-early 1900's.

Here are a few of the tillers from Somerville NJ spanning in years from 1964 through the present. First is the 1964, serving until 1984 and then sold to the Morristown NJ Fire Dept. Credits to Ladder13, Engine5161, and Gravenut74. The second is the 1984 as it looked upon delivery. Credits to EMTChris67, Engine5161, Ladder13,and Rescue29Engine23.