Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Round Hill VFC

Peterbuilt/??? Tanker

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Simsbury, CT 2003 KME from the Bushy Hill Station

Attached Files Image(s)

Jeffrey W. Shippey

Frederick County, MD
Sorry about the in-station shot. This is Engine 2, a 1999 KME 1500gpm pumper. Also assigned to the Bushy Hill Station.

Attached Files Image(s)

Jeffrey W. Shippey

Frederick County, MD
The last unit assisgned to the Bushy Hill Station is Ladder 11, a 1992 Seagrave low profile aerial.

Attached Files Image(s)

Jeffrey W. Shippey

Frederick County, MD
Grumpy.....my sources *wink* give me this info on the Round Hill tanker:

2000 Peterbilt Model 378/S&S Tank 1500/4500
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13 (KJV)
Clinton CT 1964 Oren Duplex?
Clinton CT 1964 Oren Duplex?
Waterbury, CT

1989 American LaFrance

1500/500 75'

Pemfab photo
Oxford CT Riverside Fire Co

1970 Oren Ford C

photographer unknown
Hartford CT

Ranger Ford L

photographer unknown
Waterbury, CT

LTI

photographer unknown
East Great Plains CT

PemFab photo
one of Hartford's Ford/Ranger Tacs is out in East Granby now
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13 (KJV)
Waterbury Engine 11 had the aerial removed not to long after delivery if memory serves me right. The ALF remained in service until this past year when it was replaced with a new Gowans-Knight / Spartan Gladiator pumper. Gowans-Knight is located in Watertown, CT, the next town over from Waterbury.
Waterbury L-20 as seen in 2005, near a truck stop/junk yard - I doubt it is in any better shape today.

[Image: DSC07717.jpg]
Ed Harvey

[url="http://www.fireservicephotography.com/"][size=2]Fire Service Photography[/url][/size]

"In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable." -Dwight D. Eisenhower

All fires will go out; and all bleeding will stop - eventually.

[url="http://www.facebook.com/people/Ed-Harvey/116300270"]My Facebook Page[/url]
[quote name='tntway' date='11 July 2010 - 08:22 PM' timestamp='1278892938' post='392236']

one of Hartford's Ford/Ranger Tacs is out in East Granby now

[/quote]

[Image: DSC00156.jpg]

[Image: DSC00155.jpg]
Ed Harvey

[url="http://www.fireservicephotography.com/"][size=2]Fire Service Photography[/url][/size]

"In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable." -Dwight D. Eisenhower

All fires will go out; and all bleeding will stop - eventually.

[url="http://www.facebook.com/people/Ed-Harvey/116300270"]My Facebook Page[/url]
yeah yeah...that's the one!! the 1996 Mack Tac had over 100,000 miles when she was replace by the current Tac.....i wonder how much this Ford beauty has on her??
[quote name='hoss' date='15 July 2010 - 04:34 AM' timestamp='1279181651' post='392714']

Waterbury L-20 as seen in 2005, near a truck stop/junk yard - I doubt it is in any better shape today.

[Image: DSC07717.jpg]

[/quote]there is another former waterbury truck in that same condition it is their 1966 alf 100' midship ladder truck it is at milewski's auto parts in scranton,pa

fireengines.net held a model fire engine display in Meriden today and was able to get a few shots of some of the "real" apparatus on static display. With all the photogs there, I'm sure there will be more pics posted.

New Haven once ran this 1962 Seagrave 70th anniversary "Shorty" model pumper as Engine 15. It was equipped with a 750gpm pump and a 300 gallon booster tank. This particular truck saw service for over 30 years and is now privately owned by a New Haven firefighter