Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desert Southwest Fire and EMS Expo 2013 - Glendale, AZ
As part of the annual Desert Southwest Fire and EMS Leadership Conference, sponsored by the Arizona Fire Chiefs' Association, there is a one-day expo held at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, home of the Arizona Cardinals.

The Conference attracts fire service leaders from all over Arizona (I didn't bother to try and photograph all the staff/command vehicles present) to the week-long conference and education seminars.

This is my second year attending the expo and found some changes from last year, most notably, a distinct absence of a certain manufacturer (actually two - Seagrave didn't bother to attend, either) that starts with a P and just celebrated 100 years (that may be why they weren't there). 

So, I'm going to post the photos as I get time.

First up, I thought this was the coolest rig at the show - I'm not really an E\-One fan, but this rig was great.  2013 E\-One Typhoon eMax pumper.  1500/150gpm with pump & roll/780gwt/30a, bumper turret, rescue compartments, etc...

John I.

Fire/EMS Dispatcher / EMT-B

Fire Apparatus Photographer / Hobbyist

www.fireapparatusphotos.com

www.flickr.com/image7801

Nikon D5600 (retired: Nikon D90) / Nikkor 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 / Nikkor 35mm f/1.8