Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minneapolis, MN 2nd Alarm (Commercial Structure) - July 31, 2013
Quote:Just to show off Gas Prices, this was the smoke column from 2 blocks away where I parked. That's all I have for now there are more on my website mnfireapparatus.com thanks for looking.

Ladder 3 will be moving in with Engine 19, Date is to be determined it is currently at Station 7.

Mobile Fire Command is now at Fire Station 6 Downtown with Engine 6 and Ladder 11, Chief 1.

I don't use a Flash at all on-scene's and Rarely I use a Tripod.  on this scene I did not use a Tripod hence why Scott's photos are that much better. I don't believe he did but I know he had a flash and knows how to take photos of night fires.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://s1012.photobucket.com/user/Grubber33470/media/Minneapolis/Minneapolis%202-2%207-31-13/152.jpg.html'>[Image: 152.jpg]</a>
Nice work Josh. All of my shots were handheld at ISO 5000 (I am not even sure where my tripod is) I shot some available light stuff last night at the house fire on DuPont Avenue N. at ISO 6400. The full resolution shots were incredibly clean on my monitor and blew me away. I may post some of these tomorrow.