Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I may have bit off a little more than I can chew...
Quote:Your 1971 Mack CF 1000
GPM
pumper, FDNY MP7136 was first assigned as Engine Company 152 in Staten Island and carried a 400 gallon tank. 

Mike Martinelli, aka FDNYTRUCKS.com
may be able to supply a photo.

Thank you for sharing this information! I'm really glad to know a-little more about this truck. Hopefully we can come up with a photo soon!

Quote:That is an awesome find. Even if you can't or don't want to restore it, it has value as a parts truck for others.

Yeah, the hope would be to restore it over the years. But I have no idea right now what kind of problems it has. I just hope it doesn't become a problem and stays a hobby, if that makes sense. 

Quote:If this is the one I believe it is, and I'm sure Mike can confirm. It served Bell Twp VFD in Westmoreland County, Pa and then later served McEwensville VFD in Northumberland County, PA. McEwensville was closed down a number of years ago and the engine was sold off.

Thank you for your information!