Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seven Pierce Aerial Tiller Apparatus Purchased By Los Angeles City Fire Department
Quote:Thanks, the LTC aerial version was the reason we considered Smeal, their own version was rather bulky. Who is the Ferrara dealer for NOVA? I find it interesting that Pierce has fallen in the DC Metro market (except Fairfax), is it pricing or the dealer or something else? They seem to be selling a ton of units outside of that. They (Pierce) are picking up business in Georgia mainly  because other than E-one, no one even makes much effort down here. I would love to see Seagrave return, we couldn't even get calls returned when we were looking for pricing. I hear Mont. Co. is super thrilled with the Spartans but they are sticking with them for now.
Ferrara in Virginia is C2 Emergency Solutions [url=http://c2emergency.com/%C2][/url] Also Fastlane Emergency Vehicles works out of the same building.
Stephen Taylor

Retired Volunteer Firefighter
Retired Career Fire Dispatcher
Yarmouth Fire Department
Yarmouth, N.S. Canada