Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. Louis Metro
With the kids back in school it's time to get out and start taking a few more photos. Made it down into the city this week and caught a few of the new rigs on the road.

STLFD E-26

2011 Spartan Gladiator/Smeal

2250/500

Attached Files Image(s)

STLFD H&L 2

2011 Spartan Gladiator/Smeal

2250/300/100'

Attached Files Image(s)

JM82 and myself had a very successful photo day yesterday. We headed up into rural Lincoln County and hit 4 departments.

First stop was the Northwest FD in the town of Silex, MO. Talk about hospitality. None of the vollies were around so they just said here's the key to the station, make yourself at home. Glad I had JM82 as my spotter.

E-6210

1988 Emergency One/FTI

1000 gpm

Attached Files Image(s)

Next stop was the Elsberry FD on the bluffs of the Mississippi River. Cool old river town. Elsberry has 2 stations and this rig was at their Station 2.

E-6620

1980 Chevrolet C70/ALF

1000 gpm

Attached Files Image(s)

Now we headed down to the Winfield-Foley FD which operates out of 4 stations. This was the best catch of the day. I had heard that they had this rig but had never seen it.

Ladder 6142

1988 Mack CF/Ranger

1000/500/50' TeleSqurt

ex-Stanford, CT.

Attached Files Image(s)

Back closer to home we pulled into Old Monroe. Going a little fast through town got us pulled over by the only Old Monroe cop. Turned out to be a good guy. We told him we were headed to Old Monroe Station 2 so he called the fire chief and had him meet us at the station. Talk about things working out great. We shot a brush rig and a pumper at the house but the chief told us we need to get down to the truck repair center to see his new tanker. The only info I've got on 6323 is that its a Ford L7000. I'll work on getting the rest of the info soon.

Attached Files Image(s)

Great pics, Dave! I think the Winfield-Foley Mack CF Telesqurt was my favorite ride of the day. They just don't make 'em like that anymore.

And, no, Dave did not get a ticket! The cop was extra nice and let us go on our way!
Did no one make it to the Fire Truck Rally this year?
[quote name='Paramedic_IL' timestamp='1317585509' post='458790']

Did no one make it to the Fire Truck Rally this year?

[/quote]

I was driving our pumper in it. I didnt take too many pictures.
STLFD E-32

[Image: DSCF1755.jpg]
[Image: DSCF1765.jpg]
[Image: DSCF1768-1.jpg]
Lincoln County FPD new Rosenbauer- 6414

[Image: DSCF1774.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1775.jpg]
Rock Hill FD new Rosenbauer Pumper 3414. And yes... that is a roto-ray.

[Image: DSCF1776.jpg]
Cahokia Volunteer FD in western Illinois, E\-One Engine 1421.

[Image: DSCF1777.jpg]
Privately owned Ford. Yes, those are beer taps on the pump panel. However he removed them post parade

[Image: DSCF1778.jpg].
Kinloch Volunteer FPD, Rosenbauer Engine 4310.

[Image: DSCF1785.jpg]
Ladue FD Pierce Pumper 3924.

[Image: DSCF1786.jpg]
Troy FPD (Ill.) Amerian LaFrance Heavy Rescue

[Image: DSCF1789.jpg]
A true american classic.... Rescue Squad II, still riding on Reserve Squad 1.

[Image: DSCF1791.jpg]