Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chief's travels
Here is Mt. Morris tower 5759 which came used from out in new york. This is a gorgeous truck according to chief Rob Hough IV the truck was in for repainting approximately 2 weeks longer because they had to completely sand off all of the wax this truck had wax in the wheel wells and the paint would not stick. This truck is in prestige condition and is a beauty.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here is Mt. Morris brush truck 5765 which soon will be replaced with a skid unit with compartments per the chief he decided that he wants to be able to run it as a brush and a vehicle that can be versatile.

on our get away trip to minouqua wisconsin where we have a cabin i made it a point to track down the chief there and shoot their rigs very very nice people. First up is squad 15 which chief is planning on replacing hopefully next year. it is a road rescue international walk in. also here is not such a great shot of their utility vehicle

here is an interesting little piece. This has got to be the pride of the fleet. The crown of the department.

here is their original trucks i did not get any specifics on it they are in the midst of restoring it

Here is engine 18 a Pierce contender this unit is a monster and a beautiful truck.

here is minoqua tender 19 a new tender which has been been replaced with a new tender because of a rollover shortly after they got it. so this is the new tender.

The other day i stopped for gas and found Danvers illinois command buggy 120 sitting in the parking lot

here is Monroe center engine 2602 shortly after it was delivered which should have been roughly 2002 this was their first brand new truck in 30 years.

Attached Files Image(s)

here is Sandwich illinois tower ladder 481 which i believe is an alexis. Not sure on the year. Also here is Sandwich engine 420 in which i know is an Alexis.

Here is sandwich squad 471 which im pretty sure is an Alexis also here is sandwich ambo not sure on a unit number

here is the engine house this is a simple but very sharp station.

down the road i hit the motherload i caught somebody at Somonauk fire here is their tanker 345 also is incident command 351

Here is Somonauk engine 312 which is a big white monster also here is tender 346

here is engine 311 and engine 321

Here is ambo 315 and here was the real treat look at this beauty here is squad 390 just a few bells and wistles!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image(s)

[quote name='chief' timestamp='1344880673' post='495092']

Here is Mt. Morris brush truck 5765 which soon will be replaced with a skid unit with compartments per the chief he decided that he wants to be able to run it as a brush and a vehicle that can be versatile.

[/quote]

Is this from Mount Morris, New York??
[quote name='ex98thdrill' timestamp='1350759703' post='501149']

Is this from Mount Morris, New York??

[/quote]Nope Mount Morris Illinois
Here is Rockford Illinois new Pierce Quint 5 complete with a bow tie! The city of Rockford has finally figured out that keeping crappy apparatus and buying used apparatus is not the thing to do with a busy department so they started a lease program through Pierce the sad thing is quint 1 was just delivered replacing the last of the TDA's in Rockford those photos soon to come

[quote name='chief' timestamp='1351000771' post='501321']

Here is Rockford Illinois new Pierce Quint 5 complete with a bow tie!

[/quote]

Bow tie?
Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA