Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. Louis Metro
Thanks for posting the pic of Snorkel 6! Brings back good memories of seeing it in person and hearing it get dispatched over the scanner back in the day.
STLFD guys. I saw H&L 3 on the news last night at a fire. I take it that this is refurbed H&L 15. Where is it running out of? Is H&L4 still at the 36's?

Here is H&L 3! I finally got some good shots of it! This is the refurbished H&L 15/Reserve 105. It is Stationed with Truck 36 still. H&L 4 is RUMORED to be taking over Truck 4 when we get the money for another new H&L.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I did make it to the fire. I will post some shots in the fire scene area.

Attached Files Image(s)

I am currently using my dads Canon Rebel XTi.... dont care much for it... miss my sony...

I really like this one!

Rear shot with the ladder extended..

Last one is E-32's front bumper 2 1/2 now using a "Cleveland Load". though it was interesting. saw the videos for it on youtube. pretty cool.

[quote name='Ben' timestamp='1333856224' post='480339']

Last one is E-32's front bumper 2 1/2 now using a "Cleveland Load". though it was interesting. saw the videos for it on youtube. pretty cool.

[/quote]

Can you post the link? Couldnt find it and am interested,,,thanks in advance...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvw...igkDpj-ONk
Wasn't that Reserve H&L 105 that was flowing water while sitting on I-44 on the Chemisphere fire last June???

H&L 3 looks great! I still gotta call East Central and have them change our 1st Alarm commercial responses to H&L 3 from H&L 4.
Whats the point of a 2 1/2 line with a 1 3/4 fog nozzle on it?
Eli Gill - [url="http://10-75.Net"]10-75.Net[/url]
[quote name='JM82' timestamp='1333939378' post='480436']

Wasn't that Reserve H&L 105 that was flowing water while sitting on I-44 on the Chemisphere fire last June???

H&L 3 looks great! I still gotta call East Central and have them change our 1st Alarm commercial responses to H&L 3 from H&L 4.

[/quote]

I believe it was H&L 2 or 4 running 105 as a reserve. that was a good one! i caught some history that night!
[quote name='FDNY 10-75' timestamp='1334039116' post='480609']

Whats the point of a 2 1/2 line with a 1 3/4 fog nozzle on it?

[/quote]

I don't think any company in the city has a smooth bore on and of their handlines. but it is still 2 1/2 i believe. it is bigger than the 1 3/4 preconnect lines' nozzles...
the former St Louis H & L 4

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pts/3025865530.html
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13 (KJV)
Still awaiting final graphics and delivery after a short run on a few upcoming conferences.

Valley Park FPD

Medic 1927

2012 International Terrastar/Osage

Photo credit Osage Ambulance

[quote name='SLCPDEXPLORER' timestamp='1339946831' post='489045']

Still awaiting final graphics and delivery after a short run on a few upcoming conferences.

Valley Park FPD

Medic 1927

2012 International Terrastar/Osage

Photo credit Osage Ambulance

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=92836]

[/quote]

Good looking rig Phil. I'm starting to like these IH, Lincoln Co Ambulance has a new one also and its sharp. I'm hearing Fenton might get an IH also? Heard anything?
[quote name='jmclaug866' timestamp='1339979869' post='489070']

Good looking rig Phil. I'm starting to like these IH, Lincoln Co Ambulance has a new one also and its sharp. I'm hearing Fenton might get an IH also? Heard anything?

[/quote]

I havent seen ours in person yet, just this one photo that was text to me. From the looks of it, the only thing Im not a fan of is the PowerArc lightbar.

Fenton and Valley Park had a "joint" ambulance committee. Im not sure if Fenton ordered 1 or 2, but theirs was ahead of ours on the assembly line. So I can only assume they will be taking delivery fairly soon, if not already.
I'm not crazy about the looks of this particular Power Arc bar, but I can tell you that the one like this on Maplewood's rescue truck is BRIGHT!
I LOVE the Powerarc bar, I personally just am not a fan of Red and Blue on fire apparatus. Not starting a dispute, just MY opinion.

Trav!
Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.