Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appleton trip April 24
Thanks the Birmingham Oshkosh looks great any industrials in build ....David from UK

This the rig on the other side which is a Velocity/Mega PUC going to West County Missouri. Hope this helps...

Terry

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Terry K.Dawson

dawsonfire@hotmail.com

dawson_fire@yahoo.com

Taneytown,Maryland 21787

Quote:This the rig on the other side which is a Velocity/Mega PUC going to West County Missouri. Hope this helps...

Terry

Thats my neighboring department. Is this the only shot you grabbed of it?

This is going along with their 2010 and 2012 Velocity Quints. Both of which can be seen in the 2013 Pierce Calender.
There were alot of nice rigs being built there. I searched high and low for the cab and chasis to match a metallic black body and pump housing but I couldn't locate it. I saw a utility vehicle in the parking lot from Mount Horeb. Anyone know if they are purchasing a Pierce? The job number was like 25820 so it's been there awhile.

Quote:There were alot of nice rigs being built there. I searched high and low for the cab and chasis to match a metallic black body and pump housing but I couldn't locate it. I saw a utility vehicle in the parking lot from Mount Horeb. Anyone know if they are purchasing a Pierce? The job number was like 25820 so it's been there awhile.

One wonders.  With a different chief now maybe they went away from Custom Fire.
I have one more of the other side,will post when I get a chance.

Terry

Terry K.Dawson

dawsonfire@hotmail.com

dawson_fire@yahoo.com

Taneytown,Maryland 21787
Quote:This the rig on the other side which is a Velocity/Mega PUC going to West County Missouri. Hope this helps...

Terry

Thanks Terry!!!
T-Bone,

Just got back and I must say your rescue is quite an excellent looking, well designed unit. i went over it throughly since we will be looking for one in the next year or so.

Quote:T-Bone,

Just got back and I must say your rescue is quite an excellent looking, well designed unit. i went over it throughly since we will be looking for one in the next year or so.
Thank you for the kind words! Almost two years worth of planning have gone into it. We are excited to see the work turn into a reality.
Quote:There were alot of nice rigs being built there. I searched high and low for the cab and chasis to match a metallic black body and pump housing but I couldn't locate it. I saw a utility vehicle in the parking lot from Mount Horeb. Anyone know if they are purchasing a Pierce? The job number was like 25820 so it's been there awhile.

Yes, they are, I'm not sure what chassis, but I was sent a text message the other day that they have placed an order through Pierce.

Trav!
Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Quote:Yes, they are, I'm not sure what chassis, but I was sent a text message the other day that they have placed an order through Pierce.

Trav!
Are they getting a new ladder?
I'm actually trying to find out right now, I deleted the message that I got, so I'm attempting to get all of the information again.

Trav!

They are a true Custom Fire User but Id say they would use Pierce for a new Tower though.

The body I saw appeared to be an engine or engine/tanker. Couldn't find a chassis though.

Peterbilt Engine, I just confirmed to make sure

Trav!

I take it they are replacing "pete"

Not sure to be honest, I'm trying to get more information, but for the sake of this thread, I wanted to confirm that they had actually placed an order "officially" and what it was (engine, tower, etc.) If and when I get more information, I will be sure to post it here!

Trav!

Stony Plain,Canada will have this Arrow XT/PUC/Sky Arm coming their way soon.

Terry

Terry K.Dawson

dawsonfire@hotmail.com

dawson_fire@yahoo.com

Taneytown,Maryland 21787
Glenview,Illinois new truck on the "Blue Floor"

Terry

Terry K.Dawson

dawsonfire@hotmail.com

dawson_fire@yahoo.com

Taneytown,Maryland 21787

Quote:Stony Plain,Canada will have this Arrow XT/PUC/Sky Arm coming their way soon.

Terry

I should get to "play" with that in the next week or two when I take pictures for the dealer. Looking forward to it.