Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Southern California Small cities
[Image: f36a532c.jpg]

Battalion 7
Finally got a few shots of South Pasadena Engine 81. Just returning from a run.

Attached Files Image(s)

Another shot as they were backing in.

Attached Files Image(s)

Is the Pierce Arrow XT South Pasadena's primary engine now?
People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Jack,

I would assume it is their First out engine. I saw them getting ready to leave the scene of a medical call in the south end of the city and got back to the station and barely pulled my camera out when they turned the corner off of Mission. Former 81's was parked in back of where the XT is backing into.
[quote name='bbstkr' post='107337' date='May 13 2007, 00:44 '][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=17133]

Spartan Brea tower 1[/quote]

Is this one of those bizarre LTIs with the Godiva pump? Charlotte and Hickory NC both had these trucks, what a nightmare.

J
[quote name='casey' post='131982' date='Jul 22 2007, 02:17 ']Jack,

I would assume it is their First out engine. I saw them getting ready to leave the scene of a medical call in the south end of the city and got back to the station and barely pulled my camera out when they turned the corner off of Mission. Former 81's was parked in back of where the XT is backing into.[/quote]i thought this rig was purchased to replace engine 281. since it is now running as engine 81 did the put ththe squirt at engine 281
[quote name='joeyk46' post='132097' date='Jul 22 2007, 11:12 ']i thought this rig was purchased to replace engine 281. since it is now running as engine 81 did the put ththe squirt at engine 281[/quote]

The new rig will now be Engine 81 with the quint bumped into reserve status is what the guys at SPFD told me

[Image: fedea250.jpg]
[quote name='Monrovia1' post='134127' date='Jul 27 2007, 19:47 ']The new rig will now be Engine 81 with the quint bumped into reserve status is what the guys at SPFD told me

[Image: fedea250.jpg][/quote]

Its cool that they went from a Saber up to a Arrow XT on this purchase.
People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
[Image: 31cc56c7.jpg]

Alhambra Engine 73
Santa Fe Springs, E\-One Squrt

On a side note Burbank Fire has scrapped plans for a new USAR vehicle and will not have a USAR Team they are studying the possibilty of brush rigs whether it be Type IV's Patrol's or Type 3 engine's
[quote name='Monrovia1' post='143305' date='Aug 25 2007, 14:33 ']On a side note Burbank Fire has scrapped plans for a new USAR vehicle and will not have a USAR Team they are studying the possibilty of brush rigs whether it be Type IV's Patrol's or Type 3 engine's[/quote]

I did see a pickup truck with a skid unit on it, but it wasn't marked Patrol or anything like that. Maybe thats a prototype/testing brush rig.
[Image: cef74a42.jpg]

Pasadena Engine 38 first due on the Rose Bowl
Pasadena E31 in a reserve.

Photo by me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

PAS E31

PAS E31 Pump Panel

PAS E31 Rear Shot

[quote name='JFong' post='148993' date='Sep 16 2007, 15:22 ']PAS E31 Rear Shot[/quote]

Well that rig use to be assigned to Engine 37 when Engine 36 got there new Piece 36's old Seagrave became Engine 37 and Engine 37's old Seagrave went into reserve status. Engine 31 was using this rig since they're frontline Pierce was out of the city on strike team duty
[Image: IMG_2976.jpg]

Alhambra RA 71