Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chief's travels
here is the winthrop harbor Seagrave stick this truck is also a true beauty

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

here is the brand new green bay metro ambo at the milwaukee ems conference

Here is Richfield Rural wisconsin i believe i am not sure on the manufacturer however a very nice rig

Here is Fitchburg Wisconsin's new fully decked out command car complete with several radios and lights galore

Bell ambulance amb 461 through the childrens hospital of wisconsin

here is the university of Wisconsin childrens emergency transport ambulance A very sharp looking ambo

I went to a ballgame in Byron illinois the otherday and it was a nice day so i figured i would stop and was treated terrific and got everything pulled out including a surprise that will show up here shortlyhere is Byron Tower 454

here is squad 441

here is Byron engine 405

here is byron ambo 1f12

here is their other ambo 1f11

here is duty crew vehicle 499 and utility 463

here is the deputy chief buggy which must be shared because they have two deputy chiefs

and without further adoo here is the new piece that i found driving around while i was shooting the other rigs. It is not even lettered yet because it officially hasnt hit the streets per the insurance company each active member of the department needs to drive each vehicle for 8 hours before it can hit the streets. They have already gone through one set of tires what a beast this truck is the only markings i could find on it was a general plate on the back and nobody knew where it came from.

here is the one deputy chiefs lid

here is the other dc's lid

The other day my wife and i were going to my inlaws down along I-80 in central illinois and was on 39 and came up on this so we sped way ahead and caught this shot at 39 and rt 52 what a truck.

Attached Files Image(s)

here is a front shot of the laredo texas truck

Attached Files Image(s)

Quote:and without further adoo here is the new piece that i found driving around while i was shooting the other rigs. It is not even lettered yet because it officially hasnt hit the streets per the insurance company each active member of the department needs to drive each vehicle for 8 hours before it can hit the streets. They have already gone through one set of tires what a beast this truck is the only markings i could find on it was a general plate on the back and nobody knew where it came from.
Pretty sure this is the builder:

http://generalfireequip.com/
Here is the city of Beloit wisconsin engine 3 as well as engine 2