Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Empire State Oldies
The Xerox Corporation operated two Hackney units at their facility in Webster, NY.  Rescue 717 was built on a Freightliner FL-80 chassis.  I need the year.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Rescue 718 was the other, built on a Chevy Kodiak chassis.  I need the year on this one too.

Cheshire, NY runs this Pierce Quantum as Pumper-Tanker 431.  I'm looking for the year, pump size and tank size.

Attached Files Image(s)

Brush 43 in Lincoln, NY operated this Ford F-350.  I need the year and pump/tank sizes for this one.

Attached Files Image(s)

This American LaFrance Eagle ran as Rescue 1861 with the Maxfield Hose Company in Naples, NY.  Need year and body builder, along with any pump/tank capacities it may have.

This Chevy/Young once protected Walworth, NY.  I need the year, along with pump/tank capacities.

Engine 2651 in Stanley, NY is this GMC 5500/Seagrave.  I'm looking for the year, pump and tank on this one.

The Fairville FD in Newark, NY operates this Utilimaster as Rescue 21.  I need the year and chassis builder.

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is the last one.  Again, if anyone can add missing info, don't be bashful, every little bit helps!  Thanks!

Baldwinsville, NY had this Spartan/Saulsbury 1250/750 running as Engine 5 when I shot it.  Does anyone know what year it was built?

Quote:Here is the last one.  Again, if anyone can add missing info, don't be bashful, every little bit helps!  Thanks!

Baldwinsville, NY had this Spartan/Saulsbury 1250/750 running as Engine 5 when I shot it.  Does anyone know what year it was built?
2002, s/n 201317.
Ardsley, NY
1928 Seagrave, recently refurbished at Phfal's Mack & Antique Truck restoration

2002 Spartan/Saulsbury 1250/1000

(09-02-2016, 11:44 AM)GA_Dave Wrote: Here is the last one.  Again, if anyone can add missing info, don't be bashful, every little bit helps!  Thanks!

John Hinant
Retired Member of Richmond VA Fire Bureau

October 25, 1858 - October 25, 2020 = 162 years old
The sixth oldest paid, documented, Fire Department in the United States
First established in 1782

"In God We Trust - All Others We Take For Granted"
(07-04-2006, 09:03 PM)Guest Wrote: Dunkirk, NY had this interesting (imo) Chevrolet rescue.  Wish I had the info on it!  Mattson Collection

This is a 1956 Sharpsville rescue truck that operated out of the headquarters station on Eagle St.

Attached Files Image(s)

(07-04-2006, 09:03 PM)Guest Wrote: Dunkirk, NY had this interesting (imo) Chevrolet rescue.  Wish I had the info on it!  Mattson Collection

It is a 1956 Sharpsville. Served out of the headquarters station on Eagle St.

Attached Files Image(s)

(07-20-2019, 10:27 AM)BillMed51 Wrote:

It is a 1956 Sharpsville. Served out of the headquarters station on Eagle St.

See post #88 of this thread.
Im seeing a few pictures on here where the name of the person who took the pics has been cut off. Although they have not clamed them to be there's its still disrespectful to the person who took the time out to get the pics.
(07-02-2006, 01:30 PM)Guest Wrote: The Cold Spring FD of Steamburg, NY ran this late 40s Ford bumper-pumper.  David Albrewczynski pic/Mattson Collection
Hello, 
Does anyone have this picture or any others from his department? I would love to know thank you!!
(07-02-2006, 01:30 PM)Guest Wrote: The Cold Spring FD of Steamburg, NY ran this late 40s Ford bumper-pumper.  David Albrewczynski pic/Mattson Collection
The original 1941 Ford Cayslaer pumper of the Coldspring Fire district. Steamburg NY. This is a Memorial Day parade in 1941. Nite the pump is midship. The front mounted Barton American was added in the late 60s.
(08-19-2016, 12:49 PM)GA_Dave Wrote: Engine 812 in Delhi, NY used to be assigned this Mack CF 1250/750.  I need the year on this one as well.
Pretty sure this was Oyster Bay Fire Co No 1 Ex-Engine 552
(04-20-2009, 11:04 PM)matchot Wrote: Next up is this 1949 ALF Ladder which formerly served the City of Canandaigua FD in Ontario County. This rig now serves the Clifton Springs FD also in Ontario County.
The '49 LaFrance was retired on December 1, 2008.  They took the truck out of service when they delivered it to me.  I've had it ever since.