Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. Louis Metro
Today I was passing by Olivette's station, both engines were outside so I thought "What the heck?" I stopped and grabbed a few shots.

They have twin 2005 Spartan Advantages. Designated as Engine 2710 and Rescue engine 2714. One of them has already been posted.

Street view

2714 lit up.

There was a mentally handicaped kid, checking out the truck. They lit it up for him and even wound the Q once. He went crazy with the Q, he loved it!! Dont we all?!

I'll just post one rear shot.

Rear of 2710 with a flash.

The two again

Here is their mini rescue

Rescue 2716

unknown year Chevy

My last shot

Their Battalion 2702 runs this Jeep Cherokee

Community

Truck 3822

2005 Sutphen 100'

They were working a MVA, pics in scene section

Great Additions Phil,

I have Robertson FPD Support 5089 as a 1987 GMC Former Schoold Bus which I thought was very unique.
D.J. Hornacek

Nikon D40 DSLR with a Nikon 70-300MM Lens and a Nikon SB 600 External Flash

Check out my website: http://davids-firetruckphotos.smugmug.com
[quote name='ilfirebuff' post='117231' date='Jun 8 2007, 16:52 ']Great Additions Phil,

I have Robertson FPD Support 5089 as a 1987 GMC Former Schoold Bus which I thought was very unique.[/quote]

Thanks again DJ.

My Grandpa maintains a couple buildings in Hanley Industrial court in Brentwood. He has me and my brother clean up for him. One of the companies is [url="http://adgraphix.net/"]Adgrapix[/url]. They did the graphics for Robertsons Support, along with several other Police and Fire Departments. Every once in a while they have a couple emergency vehicels sitting outside. They havent added any pics in a while, so they may do even more than what they show.
Thats a neat website.
D.J. Hornacek

Nikon D40 DSLR with a Nikon 70-300MM Lens and a Nikon SB 600 External Flash

Check out my website: http://davids-firetruckphotos.smugmug.com
Clayton, MO

Engine 3214

2006 KME

*The only KME I know of running in St. Louis County*

Clayton is the St. Louis County Seat.

Right as I started taking pictures, the sun moved just right to get pretty bad shadows.

Rear

Close up on the bell. I thought this was a neat touch, not many trucks around here have one.

Being the county seat, Clayton has several fairly good sized structures. I tried to include them in some of the shots. This one has the St. Louis County Jail on the left and Bank of America.

Medic 3217

2006 Ford/MedTec

*Clayton and neighboring University City have started a fad for this tyle Ford ambulance. I like them*

Reserve medic 3297

200? Ford/MedTec

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=19688]
Reserve medic 3297

200? Ford/MedTec

Street view.

*Clayton also has a mid-90's Sutphen tower designated as 3212. They were out on an assignment.*