Leedom,PA

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lenni Heights,PA

Oakmont,PA

Wildwood,NJ

[quote name='Joe Osciak' post='163728' date='Nov 15 2007, 16:52 ']Wildwood,NJ[/quote]

That things a monster. I took a look at it during my visit there for the 2007 Convention.
[quote name='Joe Osciak' post='163722' date='Nov 15 2007, 16:48 ']Dover Township,PA[/quote]

Uh...is this the wrong upload or the first Pierce/E-One I've ever seen? haha.
[quote name='Rescue29Engine23' post='163732' date='Nov 15 2007, 17:15 ']Uh...is this the wrong upload or the first Pierce/E-One I've ever seen? haha.[/quote]

Keith,

Actually there are several E\-One/Pierce combinations around. Although this a Pierce, I've photoed an E\-One that was rehabbed by Pierce. A E\-One cab and a new Pierce body. Right now there is a Pierce Bronto at E\-One in for rehab and re certification. It'll leave in a couple of months with E\-One touches and an E\-One SO #. When E\-One purchased Superior of Canada, Superior was the Pierce dealer. Several Pierce cabs that were there were sent to Ocala where E\-One bodies were installed. I wouldn't be surprised if Pierce has rehabbed a few E-Ones as well. So, although not common, there are a few of these around. Hope this bit of trivia helps.

Ron
The Villages Department of Public Safety

The Villages, Florida
[quote name='Rescue29Engine23' post='163732' date='Nov 15 2007, 17:15 ']Uh...is this the wrong upload or the first Pierce/E-One I've ever seen? haha.[/quote]

I really messed that one up....Thanks , Joe O.
[quote name='Fl Ron' post='163754' date='Nov 15 2007, 18:09 ']Keith,

Actually there are several E\-One/Pierce combinations around. Although this a Pierce, I've photoed an E\-One that was rehabbed by Pierce. A E\-One cab and a new Pierce body. Right now there is a Pierce Bronto at E\-One in for rehab and re certification. It'll leave in a couple of months with E\-One touches and an E\-One SO #. When E\-One purchased Superior of Canada, Superior was the Pierce dealer. Several Pierce cabs that were there were sent to Ocala where E\-One bodies were installed. I wouldn't be surprised if Pierce has rehabbed a few E-Ones as well. So, although not common, there are a few of these around. Hope this bit of trivia helps.

Ron[/quote]

Hm thats really interesting. I mean, I've seen some E\-One rigs with a Pierce logo on it somewhere but I thought those were reallllllly rare. Thanks for that info Ron!
Bridgeport,PA

Gap,PA

Green Ridge FD

[quote name='Fl Ron' post='163754' date='Nov 15 2007, 15:09 ']Keith,

Ron[/quote]

Interesting info Ron, never knew much about these E-1/Pierce combos.
People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
[quote name='Joe Osciak' post='163904' date='Nov 16 2007, 16:26 ']Bridgeport,PA[/quote]

Joe this rig is not from Bridgeport, Pa. i believe its from Bridgeport, New Jersey
[quote name='AVFC1699' post='164015' date='Nov 16 2007, 21:59 ']Joe this rig is not from Bridgeport, Pa. i believe its from Bridgeport, New Jersey[/quote]

Right you are...from my side of the river. Joe O.