Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. Louis Metro
more.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

last one.

Nice Shot Ben, of Lambert Airport Eng.49 is that a brand new rig for them. The last I remember they had a hummer do they still have it ?.
D.J. Hornacek

Nikon D40 DSLR with a Nikon 70-300MM Lens and a Nikon SB 600 External Flash

Check out my website: http://davids-firetruckphotos.smugmug.com
i am pretty sure they do have the hummer still. This rig is fairly new.
Correct me if I am wrong but does Lambert not have another unit like this one as E42??
i'm not too sure about the airport stuff... you cant get to those houses unless you know someone.
Here is a new piece! Deputy Chief 810 seems to have a new ride!!! Looks like an 07 or 08 Chevy Tahoe. Very, very nice. Also has a sweet lighting setup!

Very Nice Shot of 810's new ride nice looking truck.
D.J. Hornacek

I too like the new ride for 810.

St. Louis County Police just took delivery of several 07/08 Tahoes. I havent seen one in person, but one was on the news last night at the stand off with the Moto-Mart suspect.
[quote name='photog999' post='5238' date='Jul 7 2006, 17:02 ']Engine 20[/quote]

I am a little confused, why are these considered engines when there is an arial ladder on it?
[quote name='tonymedic22' post='125476' date='Jul 4 2007, 07:42 ']I am a little confused, why are these considered engines when there is an arial ladder on it?[/quote]

St. Louis is 100% quints with the exception of the 4 H&L's. The quints are all 75' Smeal. They are quints numered as engines, but on the radio they are pumpers.
[quote name='SLCPDEXPLORER' post='125509' date='Jul 4 2007, 13:01 ']St. Louis is 100% quints with the exception of the 4 H&L's. The quints are all 75' Smeal. They are quints numered as engines, but on the radio they are pumpers.[/quote]

Do the h&l's have a bigger still district because there are only four? and do they utilize the quints as truck companies when needed.
Yes the H&L's have a larger district or area to cover. There are 4 H&L's to cover the area that 30 Engines cover. Im not to sure on your second question, I bet if you ask Ben he will most likely be able to answer that for you. He knows way more than I do on StLFD and their tactics.
Today I made several stops. First up was O'Fallon station 4.

I was lucky enought to find the new ladder parked out back.

O'Fallon FPD

Truck 9142

2006 Pierce Quantum 100'

logo on the side of 9142

Rear of 3142

I was going to stop by station 3 to get their new rescue, but as I was pulling in the engine went on a run. I guess the two units are cross staffed becuase nobody answered the door.

My adventures then took me to Pattonville FPD. I recieved word that they took delivery of two new engines and possibly a Pierce MM. I did stumble upon the new engines being tested by the FF, unfortunately no Tower.

Here is an engine that is being replaced.

Pattonville

Engine 4810

199? Saulsbury

More will be posted later tonight.
Nice Shots Phil, I really like O'Fallon new ladder truck, cant wait to see more.

Also Pattonville Eng.4810 is a 1993 Spartan/Saulsbury.
D.J. Hornacek