Boston EMS
(10-21-2018, 02:20 PM)edburke Wrote: Squad Unit, 2018 Ford Escape

What does a squad unit do?
Seth Granville
My Photos: x635Photos.com 
(10-21-2018, 02:21 PM)TacSupport1 Wrote:
(10-21-2018, 02:20 PM)edburke Wrote: Squad Unit, 2018 Ford Escape

What does a squad unit do?

They are for private details, pop warner football games, large gatherings, etc.
Ed Burke
Firepics Administrator

Fireground Photos.net
(09-15-2015, 08:38 PM)npfd801 Wrote: Could be.  They pulled up in a 4-door Medtec after the wreck, and I just assumed that was the one in the photo. I know they have at least three rigs, possibly more.

Just found this photo of another of their rigs.  Definitely a different 4-door IH.  This makes four unique all black medium duty boxes they run.

Reviving this post from the dead. This one is ex-Jacksonville, FL. Not sure about the first one.
(11-03-2018, 02:38 AM)FL DAVE Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 08:38 PM)npfd801 Wrote: Could be.  They pulled up in a 4-door Medtec after the wreck, and I just assumed that was the one in the photo. I know they have at least three rigs, possibly more.

Just found this photo of another of their rigs.  Definitely a different 4-door IH.  This makes four unique all black medium duty boxes they run.

Reviving this post from the dead. This one is ex-Jacksonville, FL. Not sure about the first one.

First one was definitely one of ours.
Ed Burke
Firepics Administrator

Fireground Photos.net
A2, 2018 Ford F450/Braun Liberty

Ed Burke
Firepics Administrator

Fireground Photos.net
2005 Chevy Express 15 passenger van, currently being used for Aeroclaving operations.

Ed Burke
Firepics Administrator

Fireground Photos.net
A16, 2017 Ford F450/Braun Liberty

Ed Burke
Firepics Administrator

Fireground Photos.net
Nice looking rigs Ed, hope you are staying safe.
Dave
(05-11-2020, 07:58 AM)nozzleman Wrote: Nice looking rigs Ed, hope you are staying safe.

I was actually piloting the van yesterday-I figured I'd get some shots wle my recruits filled the trucks with the aerosolized cleaning fluid.  I'm driving them around or working on the launch of our telemedicine and elearning platforms, so I am much safer than many others in the department.  Hope all is well with you.
Ed Burke
Firepics Administrator

Fireground Photos.net
(05-11-2020, 09:55 AM)edburke Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 07:58 AM)nozzleman Wrote: Nice looking rigs Ed, hope you are staying safe.

I was actually piloting the van yesterday-I figured I'd get some shots wle my recruits filled the trucks with the aerosolized cleaning fluid.  I'm driving them around or working on the launch of our telemedicine and elearning platforms, so I am much safer than many others in the department.  Hope all is well with you.

Doing well and am glad you are staying safe. Too bad all the brothers and sisters can't right now.
Dave
M95699

2016 Chevy Tahoe, former Division 1 Supervisor vehicle, Currently in use by the Shift Captain.

I took this as a shot of opportunity with my cell phone last night-it didn't come out that bad.

Ed Burke
Firepics Administrator

Fireground Photos.net
Former A51, now a Fleet Maintenace vehicle, with attachment.

Ed Burke
Firepics Administrator

Fireground Photos.net
2020  Ford Explorer, new Shift Commander Vehicle

Ed Burke
Firepics Administrator

Fireground Photos.net
P16 Ford F450/Braun Liberty.

Ed Burke
Firepics Administrator

Fireground Photos.net
M96-121, 2019 Ford Explorer assigned to the Academy