drivers side of Beloit medic13

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

orfordville wisconsin engine 144

very steep cathedral style roof

here is Monroe wisconsin fire command 11

Quote:here is the new ride for NPFD801 i have another that i got of chief while he was trying to dodge the camera

Now lettered!  As is the other Suburban and the pickup.  I'll try to get some photos if the weather cooperates.
Quote:here is north park squad 848
2003 Ford F-550 4x4/Alexis.  This unit has been sold to Beverly, NJ.  It should be going out there some time in December.  The virtual twin (843) has been sold a department in Arkansas (Henderson, just east of Mountain Home), it should be leaving us next week.  Stay tuned for what the replacements will be.

We disposed of both vehicles as they really didn't fit a need for us any longer, and I was able to get enough out of them to replace them with what we wanted.  This will essentially allow for their replacements to be paid for with very little, if any, money spent by the district.  848 served as a RIT response rig (as well as chasing EMS calls), and when 843 was purchased it was intended as our extrication unit.  We run an approximate ten year replacement cycle on our lighter vehicles, with the occasional exception.

Our desire now is to run RIT responses with something heavier, with ground ladders.  One engine from each station will be RIT capable when all is said and done.  All front line engines also carry extrication equipment, the newest is a true "rescue pumper" that carries all of the specialized stuff for extrications not on the other engines.
This fire would have been an absolute disaster had the attic and hallways not been sprinklered...  I hate photos of myself by the way...  Smile

hey chief just make sure before the squads are gone you make a stop to be aligned!!!!!

Smash  Fireman  Hysterical

shirland squad  luckilly they could get a crew together because this squad was needed for a cascade fill since the big squad was a couple blocks away with a body in the river.

edgerton engine 72

Evansville squad 686

harle rosccoe charlie 39

here is stillman buggy 1745

stillman brush 1761

stillman reserve brush truck which i believe is the next unit to be replaced

stillman tender 1772 the older of the two identical tenders

here is 1771 the newer of the two identical tenders sorry i couldnt get a better shot it was during an open house and everybody was busy and couldnt position the trucks very nice personel

here is stillman 1702 the newer of the two engines very nice rig

here is the engineer side of 1702 very well thought out rig

here is 1702 a Pierce lance with a detroit diesel engine