Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chief's travels
MORRIS ILLINIONS tower 2319

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

leaf river Illinois command 2490 and cottleville Missouri engine 8710 and old town of Madison Wisconsin im sure is now gone

Image(s)

Fitchburg Wisconsin engine 2 and Mt Horeb Wisconsin brush truck its a monster

Image(s)

its technically labeled engine 3 which it is used as an engine but they use it as a brush truck too
mt horeb engine 4

antique mt horeb engine and the old engine 1 now in reserve status I beleive

mt horeb rescue 40 which has been replaced however I have rode in this ambulance and it is such a smooth ride we were hitting the tracks at 55 mph and didn't even notice very nice rig  and also mt horeb ladder 1 which came from out east I believe and was originally red I think but was of course painted safety black

Image(s)

Quote:mt horeb engine

Safety Black; I miss Chuck. Hail
Peoria tower 1 and Peoria rescue 1

Image(s)

Fitchburg Wisconsin engine 2

Fitchburg Wisconsin engine and ladder 1

new Rockford Illinois apparatus

Image(s)

Quote:Fitchburg Wisconsin engine 2 and Mt Horeb Wisconsin brush truck its a monster
I thought they got rid of E-3?
im not sure its possible I haven't been there in a little while the last time I was there the station was ready to burst with so much apparatus so its very possible not sure it was a very good idea that truck could go anywhere
I'll see if I can do some looking around.....I know they had there Heavy Rescue up for sale.
Heres what the New E-3 is now...2013 Peter/Pierce 4X4

Image(s)

yup its a beauty this is the only shot I could get of it at fdic keeping up with the color tradition but it is so much slimmer and not that the other rigs weren't however this one was very well thought out

From what I have read, there not going to go ALL OUT on trucks like they used to so this might be the new norm for them.
ya unfortunately when chief himsel died so did the apparatus that was all decked out with several q's and bells and lights are gone. He  knew how to wheel and deal how to get the old stuff and keep the tradition alive but now they just aren't keeping up with all of the traditions. I sort of understand not having so much but it was cool as shit!!!!!!!!!

www.firetruckmall.com/AvailableTrucks/TruckDetails.aspx?Truck=04352-2006-Custom-Fire--Spartan-Custom-Rescue-Pumper&Id=940

I saw that the Mt Horeb Squad was back up on the site forsale again, Price was reduced, taking any offers.....They must raly want it gone