Rehab 155

Curbside

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check out Md. Fire Apparatus @ MarylandFiretrucks.smugmug.com
Queen Annes Co

Engine 7

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well here is the last photo from me for this years Convention, I cant believe noone else took photos, if you have photos from the Parade, The Inlet or The Parking Lot after please feel free to add them here.

Queen Annes Co

Special Unit 7

Attached Files Image(s)

Quote:Baltimore County

New Rehab 155
Who was the builder of this unit?
Stephen Taylor

Retired Volunteer Firefighter
Retired Career Fire Dispatcher
Yarmouth Fire Department
Yarmouth, N.S. Canada
Quote:Who was the builder of this unit?
Bear Kat was the Builder, who I believe is a subsidary of Pierce MFG.
Quote:Bear Kat was the Builder, who I believe is a subsidary of Pierce MFG.

BearKat is owned by Atlantic Emergency Solutions (the Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, and North Carolina Pierce dealer).  They build apparatus in the old M&W facility in Vinton, VA.
Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
Quote: 

BearKat is owned by Atlantic Emergency Solutions (the Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, and North Carolina Pierce dealer).  They build apparatus in the old M&W facility in Vinton, VA.

Is that the old Oren plant?
Quote: 

Is that the old Oren plant?

Same general area, but different building.
Taylor Goodman
Just a question of curiosity as I look at this thread more, are the counties surrounding and including this show, not that big and easy to get right back to, or are these trucks out of service to be taken to the parade? I just ask because around here, we aren't able to do something like that, in fact, if it's not a mutual aide territory, we can't really take a truck to a parade because it's too far out.

Thanks in advance,

Trav!

Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
[Image: 288_zps65826519.jpg][Image: 288_zps65826519.jpg]

Patrick Shoop Sr.

Lewistown, PA.
That's a ok photo. But it's missing something .
Strike Out The Box

Here is a link to my webshots. Fire Apparatus photo albums

[url="http://community.webshots.com/user/SlipperySam71?vhost=community"]http://community.webshots.com/user/Slipper...vhost=community[/url]
Quote:That's a ok photo. But it's missing something .
Yea where were you?
Patrick Shoop Sr.

Lewistown, PA.
Quote:Just a question of curiosity as I look at this thread more, are the counties surrounding and including this show, not that big and easy to get right back to, or are these trucks out of service to be taken to the parade? I just ask because around here, we aren't able to do something like that, in fact, if it's not a mutual aide territory, we can't really take a truck to a parade because it's too far out.

Thanks in advance,

Trav!

Quote:Just a question of curiosity as I look at this thread more, are the counties surrounding and including this show, not that big and easy to get right back to, or are these trucks out of service to be taken to the parade? I just ask because around here, we aren't able to do something like that, in fact, if it's not a mutual aide territory, we can't really take a truck to a parade because it's too far out.

Thanks in advance,

Trav!
Most of the trucks are out of service for at least the day as the convention is all the way on one end of the state. Closer companies maybe in service,hope this helps...

Terry
Terry K.Dawson

dawsonfire@hotmail.com

dawson_fire@yahoo.com

Taneytown,Maryland 21787

Yes, virtually all of the rigs are out of service for the parade ... some of them out of service for a few days before the parade so the members can get them detailed as well.  

Parades and fire service events on the east coast (especially in MD, VA, DE, PA, NJ, and NY) are something that are rich in tradition and history, and taking a rig to a parade several hours away isn't all that unusual.  The Apple Blossom Festival in Winchester, VA generally has apparatus from four different states in attendance.
Taylor Goodman
Its been a awhile sence I posted stuff.  I will try to post some stuff I got at this years Parade.

Here is Ocean City new Tower

2013 E\-One Tower

Does anybody have a list of the OC new Number units if so please post oe message me.

Thanks Sam

Attached Files Image(s)

Strike Out The Box

[url="http://community.webshots.com/user/SlipperySam71?vhost=community"]http://community.webshots.com/user/Slipper...vhost=community[/url]
like i said I am out of the loop with all the changes and reletterd stuff.

Snorkel 7-5 ext SNK 711

Attached Files Image(s)

Strike Out The Box