Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yonkers, NY FD
[quote name='tk1sq' date='29 August 2010 - 09:45 PM' timestamp='1283131517' post='399849']

Any shot's of the hose bed's on the ALF's?

[/quote]

I will try my next round in.
Cool thanks
Here's a shot I had of the older ALF rig it replaced (for now).........

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here's the old Squad-11 (now spare Squad-21) the new Spartan/Smeal replaced.......

[quote name='tk1sq' date='29 August 2010 - 09:45 PM' timestamp='1283131517' post='399849']

Any shot's of the hose bed's on the ALF's?

[/quote]

I don't know if you were looking for the hosebed photos for the new ALF's, or the last delivery of ALF engines. Anyways, here is Engine 312 (Sorry if I am stepping on your toes J..)

Seth Granville
My Photos: x635Photos.com 
And a shot of the hosebed on Squad 11's former ALF..

Seth Granville
My Photos: x635Photos.com 
[quote name='TacSupport1' date='26 September 2010 - 07:48 PM' timestamp='1285543723' post='404621']

I don't know if you were looking for the hosebed photos for the new ALF's, or the last delivery of ALF engines. Anyways, here is Engine 312 (Sorry if I am stepping on your toes J..)

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=66031]

[/quote]

S, you're not "stepping on my toes" !!! I'm around the rigs all day when I'm @ work in Firehouse, but somehow getting the camera never pops into my head during the daily routine, (that and no Engine Co's in my house)Funny, both hosebed pix u posted are LDH companies, set up a bit different than the rest. Thanx for the pix !
As I was moving files from my old computer to my new one, I came across these pictures that I took in the summer of '04. At the time I was working for the New York State Office of Fire Prevention and Control in the Haz-Mat Bureau. We were in Yonkers doing a drill with Yonkers and a couple of other Southern Westchester Co. Depts. These are just a couple of the pics I took. I post more later. Sorry for the size, its the only way I can get them to post.    

[quote name='hadg317' timestamp='1295988163' post='422033']

As I was moving files from my old computer to my new one, I came across these pictures that I took in the summer of '04. At the time I was working for the New York State Office of Fire Prevention and Control in the Haz-Mat Bureau. We were in Yonkers doing a drill with Yonkers and a couple of other Southern Westchester Co. Depts. These are just a couple of the pics I took. I post more later. Sorry for the size, its the only way I can get them to post.[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=70384]

[/quote]

I remember that day, I was working, they took our regular rig (the 2000alf Rescue)and gave us a pumper, so they could use R1 at the drill....
A few more

Attached Files Image(s)

Special ops bus

Spare TL

Command Post... I think it was an old Bookmobile

Safety Bn

Dept converted engine into Collapse Unit

Spare Sutphen Engine

Attached Files Image(s)

Last one Inservice HME Engine

Hagd, Almost all of the rigs you posted are long gone now, auctioned, junked or awaiting disposal. The (3) 1998 HME/Smeal pumper and 2000 ALF Rescue are spares still.

I miss the Macks, The Mack/Baker TL, don't miss the Sutphens.....
Never posted these, but while thread is up, here's the two 2008 ALF TL's......