And a shot of the hosebed:

Seth Granville
My Photos: x635Photos.com 
Round Rock, TX FD

New Engine 1

2008 Spartan/Crimson

Seth Granville
And another shot of Engine 7, Engine 1's identical twin....

Seth Granville
Round Rock FD Reserve Engine 1

Seth Granville
Engine 7 is now in service.

[quote name='TacSupport1' post='277414' date='Jan 28 2009, 15:26 ']Round Rock FD

NEW Engine 7 (Just Delivered Yesterday)

2008 Spartan/Crimson

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=43048][/quote]
Round Rock FD Engine 1 now in service. Both had identical minor "kinks" last night that kept the mechanics busy late into the evening making some repairs at the stations, but I believe they are both still in service.

Seth Granville
TacSupport1 thanks for the update on E1. I'll be in Round Rock next week and I'm plaining shooting them and maybe the rest of the dept also.

[quote name='TacSupport1' post='281686' date='Feb 14 2009, 07:45 ']Round Rock FD Engine 1 now in service. Both had identical minor "kinks" last night that kept the mechanics busy late into the evening making some repairs at the stations, but I believe they are both still in service.

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=43746][/quote]
[quote name='Txfirephoto' post='281740' date='Feb 14 2009, 10:44 ']TacSupport1 thanks for the update on E1. I'll be in Round Rock next week and I'm plaining shooting them and maybe the rest of the dept also.[/quote]

No problem. The former Engine 7 Quantum will be going back to it's original assignment of Engine 5. Engine 5's apparatus will become R-2, and the current R-2 will be disposed of. Engine 1's former piece is going to be a spare. However, they are unsure if they will dispose of the current E-1- talks about making it a special operations unit but we shall see.
Seth Granville
Engine 5 is already back in there 02 Quantum.

I've heared that RR is looking at a heavy rescue for special operations. That is news to me that there now thinking about old Engine 1 a special operations unit.

[quote name='TacSupport1' post='281780' date='Feb 14 2009, 11:26 ']No problem. The former Engine 7 Quantum will be going back to it's original assignment of Engine 5. Engine 5's apparatus will become R-2, and the current R-2 will be disposed of. Engine 1's former piece is going to be a spare. However, they are unsure if they will dispose of the current E-1- talks about making it a special operations unit but we shall see.[/quote]
[quote name='Txfirephoto' post='281928' date='Feb 14 2009, 21:05 ']Engine 5 is already back in there 02 Quantum.

I've heared that RR is looking at a heavy rescue for special operations. That is news to me that there now thinking about old Engine 1 a special operations unit.[/quote]

I believe there will be a heavy rescue purchased this year, but one of the FF's said the old R-1 Seagrave had a ton of compartment space to hold stuff temporarily.
Seth Granville
Round Rock FD Reserve Engine 2

Seth Granville
Round Rock FD Engine 1 Lit Up For Morning Checks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Seth Granville
Morning Checks At Round Rock's Central Fire Station

Seth Granville
Another shot of Engine 1:

Seth Granville
And the pump panel on Engine 1:

Seth Granville
That is Rescue 3.

[quote name='TacSupport1' post='275856' date='Jan 22 2009, 11:17 ']Round Rock FD Brush Unit

2007 Ford F-550 Super Duty 4x4/AG-MEIER Industries

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=42975][/quote]
Round Rock FD Former Engine RE-1 sits outside the city shops awaiting decomissiong by the city before being sold. :-(

I really liked this engine and had hoped the rumor that it would be equipped with Rescue gear was true. However, they have to sell this to get new toys!

Hope it goes to a nice department..

-Seth

Seth Granville
[quote name='TacSupport1' post='283354' date='Feb 20 2009, 16:14 ']Round Rock FD Former Engine RE-1 sits outside the city shops awaiting decomissiong by the city before being sold. :-(

I really liked this engine and had hoped the rumor that it would be equipped with Rescue gear was true. However, they have to sell this to get new toys!

Hope it goes to a nice department..

-Seth

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=44169][/quote]

Cool rig I love Seagraves, It looks to be designed for a special purpose. Do you know the history? Although glad to see the Q2b on the new Spartan.

Stay Safe, Rick
Member: F.O.O.L.S of OZ, IAFF L2542

www.kansasfiretrucks.com

Rick Mosher
Olathe, Kansas Fire Department
Engine Co. 4
Metro Kansas City, Missouri
[quote name='MFD 61 KS' post='283382' date='Feb 20 2009, 19:03 ']Cool rig I love Seagraves, It looks to be designed for a special purpose. Do you know the history? Although glad to see the Q2b on the new Spartan.[/quote]

Rick,

It's a '92 Seagrave. It served it's front line years as a "rescue pumper". It was a very progresively spec'd engine when delivered. It's in EXCELLENT condition.

Here's another shot:

-Seth
Seth Granville