Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Southern California Small cities
Oh, one of the only E\-One customer in California switch for KME
[Image: 030_zpsb1cfb2a5.jpg]

New rig for Santa Fe Springs Engine 82.
kinda of a surprise that Monrovia is going to by KME, they have been a longtime E\-One customer . but I guess they must have got a good deal. if I'm not mistaken sierra madre also purchased an E\-One  and replaced it with a KME not too much later. and Pasadena seems to be going back to Seagrave after buying Pierce and KME

Quote:kinda of a surprise that Monrovia is going to by kme, they have been a longtime e-one customer . but I guess they must have got a good deal. if I'm not mistaken sierra madre also purchased an e-one  and replaced it with a kme not too much later. and Pasadena seems to be going back to seagrave after buying pierce and kme
KME, Pierce and Seagrave are the most popular out here in So Cal. Arcadia went with KME for a brief bit but after issues with the rigs they were returned and Arcadia went back to Pierce.
[Image: 009_zpsba828fad.jpg]

Monterey Park Engine 62 acting as Engine 61, Monterey Park is buying a 2014 KME Pumper from LACoFD.
The Beverly Hills Fire Dept will be purchasing three new Pierce Arrow XT Pumpers in an amount not to exceed $2,099,286.23.
Redlands, CA  Incident Support (IS) 263

IHC/BME Air/Light/Hazmat

John I.

Fire/EMS Dispatcher / EMT-B

Fire Apparatus Photographer / Hobbyist

www.fireapparatusphotos.com

www.flickr.com/image7801

Nikon D5600 (retired: Nikon D90) / Nikkor 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 / Nikkor 35mm f/1.8
Quote:Redlands, CA  Incident Support (IS) 263

IHC/BME Air/Light/Hazmat

[Image: attachicon.gif]Redlands, CA Incident Support 263 (7), cropped, sharpened and resized.jpg
2009 International 7400 4dr/Boise Mobile Equipment 
[Image: 020_zps2e4a4bd7.jpg]

Anaheim Engine 10.
Quote:The Beverly Hills Fire Dept will be purchasing three new Pierce Arrow XT Pumpers in an amount not to exceed $2,099,286.23.

$700k each for pumpers?  Seems legit...

Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
Quote:$700k each for pumpers?  Seems legit...

It's okay. Brandon Walsh and Dylan McKay's families can afford it.
Anaheim engine 10 no longer exists, it has been replaced with a Pierce puc 75 foot quint  as Anaheim paramedic truck 10. this is all part of Anaheim's major overhall and realignment of their fire department

Quote:Anaheim engine 10 no longer exists, it has been replaced with a pierce puc 75 foot quint  as Anaheim paramedic truck 10. this is all part of Anaheim's major overhall and realignment of their fire department
When did this take place, I took that photo just last week.
Quote:Anaheim engine 10 no longer exists, it has been replaced with a pierce puc 75 foot quint  as Anaheim paramedic truck 10. this is all part of Anaheim's major overhall and realignment of their fire department

That was quick. Recall seeing a photo of the Quint on Pierce's Flickr new delivery page not too long ago.
People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
they have been on the new quint about 2 months now, I know it has been down a few days here and there for additional equipment to be added, the engine pictured is the reserve engine out of their station, you might have caught them on a day where the quint was down. some additional info,,they have added 3 two man squads to the city and sent 3 of their 4 crimson tillers back to Pierce to have pumps and tanks added as they will be going into new stations as stand alone units

Quote:they have been on the new quint about 2 months now, I know it has been down a few days here and there for additional equipment to be added, the engine pictured is the reserve engine out of their station, you might have caught them on a day where the quint was down. some additional info,,they have added 3 two man squads to the city and sent 3 of their 4 crimson tillers back to pierce to have pumps and tanks added as they will be going into new stations as stand alone units

Do you (or anyone) have a run down of this new deployment?
the new deployment will be phased in over the next 2-3 years. in all Anaheim will be adding 4 new stations and relocating 2 stations for better coverage.  since budgets are tight the manpower and units will be re-distributed so all stations with the exception of station 3 and station 6 will be single unit stations . also engines 4,6,7 will become 3 man paramedic engines and the and the 4 firefighter from  each of those engines will be used to create a new engine company

[Image: 253_zpse86d4095.jpg]

Compton Engine 422.
[Image: 173_zps85fe2ee1.jpg]

Pasadena Battalion 3.
[Image: 010_zps8338fbc2.jpg]

Alhambra Engine 72.